Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
Imperials, why are they so hard to dress
What's more, though having an oriental looking breed is good, I think they are not distinctive as a breed, there are few things that make them stand out among all fr breeds. I mean, even the hated snappers and bogsneaks has their own special traits with some kind of...personality?
This is just my opinion though, i do have some imps I love.
Imperials, why are they so hard to dress
What's more, though having an oriental looking breed is good, I think they are not distinctive as a breed, there are few things that make them stand out among all fr breeds. I mean, even the hated snappers and bogsneaks has their own special traits with some kind of...personality?
This is just my opinion though, i do have some imps I love.
88915972_lvN54iAcIqGatrS.png88915987_DIVPRAydG8IYyvY.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot
I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
PWYW purge - impulse bought G1s + more
doodle+ocs
Goodbye, Snappers.
Goodbye, Snappers.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
guardians
guardians
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
I have a lot of breeds I dont like tbh.
Goodbye, Tundras, since I only own one and I want to breed change him
I have a lot of breeds I dont like tbh.
Goodbye, Tundras, since I only own one and I want to breed change him
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Mirrors, just really not a fan of them.

I'm not keen on Ridgebacks neither but there are some cool accents out there for them and the females aren't too bad...I still don't own any though. :x
Mirrors, just really not a fan of them.

I'm not keen on Ridgebacks neither but there are some cool accents out there for them and the females aren't too bad...I still don't own any though. :x
Coatls, they have weird poses and why does a fire species only eat fish? They just seem unsuitable for survival
Coatls, they have weird poses and why does a fire species only eat fish? They just seem unsuitable for survival
Snappers.
Snappers.
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Wildclaws go bye-bye
Wildclaws go bye-bye
Anyone who deletes snappers have my eternal hate
Anyone who deletes snappers have my eternal hate
PWJY.png
Snappers.
Snappers.
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif