Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] ART {O} FR, CS, Characters
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
[quote name="RussiasSunflower" date="2017-12-15 06:26:17" ] Hello! I am currently searching for art of these guys! I will be putting down main folders so you can pick and choose if you'd like! I mostly have human, canine, anthro, and feline characters! I am currently saving up so I would love to check out to see who is open and how much I need to save! UPDATE:I am currently looking for art of my Dutch Angel Dragon, Dibs! If you do Dutch Angel Dragons, please let me know! Character folders: Human/Humanoid mains Fursona's Types of art I am looking for: Digital Headshots Busts Couples Fullbodies Payments: 192565 Treasure 509 gems Dragons USD (Will be picky!) Chickensmoothie pets and items [/quote]
RussiasSunflower wrote on 2017-12-15 06:26:17:
Hello! I am currently searching for art of these guys! I will be putting down main folders so you can pick and choose if you'd like! I mostly have human, canine, anthro, and feline characters! I am currently saving up so I would love to check out to see who is open and how much I need to save!

UPDATE:I am currently looking for art of my Dutch Angel Dragon, Dibs! If you do Dutch Angel Dragons, please let me know!

Character folders:
Human/Humanoid mains
Fursona's

Types of art I am looking for:
Digital
Headshots
Busts
Couples
Fullbodies

Payments:
192565 Treasure
509 gems
Dragons
USD (Will be picky!)
Chickensmoothie pets and items
@RussiasSunflower
hope i got the ping right
i definitly wouldn't mind drawing your dutch angel dragon!
i take mixed payments of treasure, gems and USD
for examples and prices, i have a shop here
@RussiasSunflower
hope i got the ping right
i definitly wouldn't mind drawing your dutch angel dragon!
i take mixed payments of treasure, gems and USD
for examples and prices, i have a shop here
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
[quote name="RussiasSunflower" date="2017-12-15 06:26:17" ] Hello! I am currently searching for art of these guys! I will be putting down main folders so you can pick and choose if you'd like! I mostly have human, canine, anthro, and feline characters! I am currently saving up so I would love to check out to see who is open and how much I need to save! Character folders: Human/Humanoid mains Fursona's Types of art I am looking for: Digital Headshots Busts Couples Fullbodies Payments: 192565 Treasure 509 gems Dragons USD (Will be picky!) Chickensmoothie pets and items [/quote]
Hello! I am currently searching for art of these guys! I will be putting down main folders so you can pick and choose if you'd like! I mostly have human, canine, anthro, and feline characters! I am currently saving up so I would love to check out to see who is open and how much I need to save!

Character folders:
Human/Humanoid mains
Fursona's

Digital
Headshots
Busts
Couples
Fullbodies

Payments:
192565 Treasure
509 gems
Dragons
USD (Will be picky!)
@RussiasSunflower
Heya are you still looking for artists?! Maybe consider commissioning me for USD?
You can find my art here: twitter or tumblr
And my prices can be found HERE

If you aren't interested I'd like to thank you for taking a look anyway!
@RussiasSunflower
Heya are you still looking for artists?! Maybe consider commissioning me for USD?
You can find my art here: twitter or tumblr
And my prices can be found HERE

If you aren't interested I'd like to thank you for taking a look anyway!
qesQFkT.gif
I draw too! Ping me to get my attention!
RLC / USD Comm Info | Tumblr | Twitter
@RussiasSunflower

VERY interested in doing a piece for kihari or sweet tooth, but can do any of your anthro characters :3 art shop is linked in my signature!
@RussiasSunflower

VERY interested in doing a piece for kihari or sweet tooth, but can do any of your anthro characters :3 art shop is linked in my signature!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
[quote name="RussiasSunflower" date="2017-12-15 06:26:17" ] Hello! I am currently searching for art of these guys! I will be putting down main folders so you can pick and choose if you'd like! I mostly have human, canine, anthro, and feline characters! I am currently saving up so I would love to check out to see who is open and how much I need to save! Character folders: Human/Humanoid mains Fursona's Types of art I am looking for: Digital Headshots Busts Couples Fullbodies Payments: 192565 Treasure 509 gems Dragons USD (Will be picky!) Chickensmoothie pets and items [/quote]

Character folders:
Human/Humanoid mains
Fursona's

Digital
Headshots
Busts
Couples
Fullbodies

Payments:
192565 Treasure
509 gems
Dragons
USD (Will be picky!)
@RussiasSunflower

Hello! I love your username!

I just returned from a short break and have 3 available slots in my art shop here! I do digital art (and sometimes traditional) and I enjoy drawing feral or anthro characters!

My prices are PWYW, with 'set' frames for every type of art I offer. I tend to prefer USD payments now due to this being my only income, but accept mixed payments between FR currency and USD as well!

Here are some examples of feral animals, both headshots and full bodies. And here's an anthro one I'm still rather proud of. Here's the link with all examples, most from 2019.

I love drawing any animal species and am interested in drawing quite a few characters, will edit my post shortly.

Edit: I love Sweet Tooth's, Alucard, Rosalie, Kihari! But I'm sure I'll enjoy drawing anyone.

Thank you so much for your time!

@RussiasSunflower

Hello! I love your username!

I just returned from a short break and have 3 available slots in my art shop here! I do digital art (and sometimes traditional) and I enjoy drawing feral or anthro characters!

My prices are PWYW, with 'set' frames for every type of art I offer. I tend to prefer USD payments now due to this being my only income, but accept mixed payments between FR currency and USD as well!

Here are some examples of feral animals, both headshots and full bodies. And here's an anthro one I'm still rather proud of. Here's the link with all examples, most from 2019.

I love drawing any animal species and am interested in drawing quite a few characters, will edit my post shortly.

Edit: I love Sweet Tooth's, Alucard, Rosalie, Kihari! But I'm sure I'll enjoy drawing anyone.

Thank you so much for your time!

i mainly draw humaniods, art shop is in my sig! slots are full but i can put you on the waitlist if you're interested^^
i mainly draw humaniods, art shop is in my sig! slots are full but i can put you on the waitlist if you're interested^^
SHOPPEE.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14