TOPIC | Private Breeding Request!
1 2 3 4
@ashotinthedark same here!! I really didn't expect that at all

@Trilonyte so you'll have to let us know what you want to do from here, haha
@ashotinthedark same here!! I really didn't expect that at all

@Trilonyte so you'll have to let us know what you want to do from here, haha
ixzXdIZ.pngZPHN6ju.pngixzXdIZ.png
@ashotinthedark @samasinantha

Oh crap, oh shoot, oh no, I thought I checked, aaagh, I'm so sorry!

I do have one idea: the owner of the second-highest-priority male dragon, Citrus, contacted me to see if I wanted to buy him, and I did! So, the range is a little farther off, but if you're fine with it, Sama, I could toss him your way? I just checked, and he's not related to Vironi. Are you still okay with nesting without a boon?

Ash, thanks for all your help. I'm so grateful for the time and effort you've spent on this, and I'm sorry that you had to deal with collateral and lending for nothing. It was also really nice of you to buy a boon just for this project.

I'm really, really sorry about this. You guys have been super helpful and kind, and I'm sorry to have asked for so much of you when I didn't even remember to double-check the bloodlines. I really appreciate the all of help you've both given me in this project, and if there's ever anything I can do for either of you, I'd be happy to. <3
@ashotinthedark @samasinantha

Oh crap, oh shoot, oh no, I thought I checked, aaagh, I'm so sorry!

I do have one idea: the owner of the second-highest-priority male dragon, Citrus, contacted me to see if I wanted to buy him, and I did! So, the range is a little farther off, but if you're fine with it, Sama, I could toss him your way? I just checked, and he's not related to Vironi. Are you still okay with nesting without a boon?

Ash, thanks for all your help. I'm so grateful for the time and effort you've spent on this, and I'm sorry that you had to deal with collateral and lending for nothing. It was also really nice of you to buy a boon just for this project.

I'm really, really sorry about this. You guys have been super helpful and kind, and I'm sorry to have asked for so much of you when I didn't even remember to double-check the bloodlines. I really appreciate the all of help you've both given me in this project, and if there's ever anything I can do for either of you, I'd be happy to. <3
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte it's really no problem- I'm fine doing that too! Is Citrus off RTB or on a cooldown still? No boon is totally fine as well :)

@ashotinthedark I'll start the trade reversal and send Kastra back your way as well as your boon- thank you offering it, and for taking care of Kirin for me for a bit! :)
@Trilonyte it's really no problem- I'm fine doing that too! Is Citrus off RTB or on a cooldown still? No boon is totally fine as well :)

@ashotinthedark I'll start the trade reversal and send Kastra back your way as well as your boon- thank you offering it, and for taking care of Kirin for me for a bit! :)
Well hey, those are the breaks of life. I'll be sending back Kirin to samasinantha.

I mean, it's not a complete downer-you were able to get your hands on another dragon that could help. So hopefully this will work out and there won't be any other strange surprises! Best of luck going forward!
Well hey, those are the breaks of life. I'll be sending back Kirin to samasinantha.

I mean, it's not a complete downer-you were able to get your hands on another dragon that could help. So hopefully this will work out and there won't be any other strange surprises! Best of luck going forward!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@samasinantha Thank you so much! He's RTB now, so I'll toss him your way in a minute! No collateral needed :)

@ashotinthedark Thank you! Best of luck on whatever your next goal may be, as well!
@samasinantha Thank you so much! He's RTB now, so I'll toss him your way in a minute! No collateral needed :)

@ashotinthedark Thank you! Best of luck on whatever your next goal may be, as well!
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte so they had 2 eggs :\ I guess it could have been 1 XD but oh well, now we wait and see what they hatch out as! I'll update here when they hatch :)
@Trilonyte so they had 2 eggs :\ I guess it could have been 1 XD but oh well, now we wait and see what they hatch out as! I'll update here when they hatch :)
@samasinantha Thank you! Could be worse xD
@samasinantha Thank you! Could be worse xD
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte the nest hatched today! You got a male wildclaw and a male coatl- they're in the back of my main lair tab currently, let me know when you're ready to take everyone home! Also if you didn't get what you wanted this time feel free to use Vironi again when her cooldown is up if you want, too- just lmk at some point! :)
@Trilonyte the nest hatched today! You got a male wildclaw and a male coatl- they're in the back of my main lair tab currently, let me know when you're ready to take everyone home! Also if you didn't get what you wanted this time feel free to use Vironi again when her cooldown is up if you want, too- just lmk at some point! :)
1 2 3 4