Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
@Tipsylover I'm glad you like it! :D And you haven't, but I'll double check right now, just in case

Happy starfall!

Edit: Double checked, and I don't have a CR or PM from you, but no need to rush on payment since its right in the middle of a fest right now c:
@Tipsylover I'm glad you like it! :D And you haven't, but I'll double check right now, just in case

Happy starfall!

Edit: Double checked, and I don't have a CR or PM from you, but no need to rush on payment since its right in the middle of a fest right now c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Elpidius Hello! Just a little reminder on payment as it's been a week. I'm not sure if a ping is more likely to be seen than a PM, but since it's right in the middle of a fest I figured it would be best to use both approaches. Again, no rush, but please do contact me, as I'm unsure if you've received everything! c:
@Elpidius Hello! Just a little reminder on payment as it's been a week. I'm not sure if a ping is more likely to be seen than a PM, but since it's right in the middle of a fest I figured it would be best to use both approaches. Again, no rush, but please do contact me, as I'm unsure if you've received everything! c:
@Tipsylover

ah okay! I'll send a trade over asap, I'm just not 100% sure what to send you. Only cause I checked my post and it was 'you decided' I'm guessing it's a coloured bust so it's 50kt? I just want to make you're getting paid properly for your hard work!!!
@Tipsylover

ah okay! I'll send a trade over asap, I'm just not 100% sure what to send you. Only cause I checked my post and it was 'you decided' I'm guessing it's a coloured bust so it's 50kt? I just want to make you're getting paid properly for your hard work!!!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover 50kT is the amount for a colored bust, yes! Sorry I wasn't super specific haha ;; I default to colored bust if there's no specification, since that seems to be what most people want

Your girl was a lot of fun to draw! :D I love her colors, so thank you for commissioning me!
@Tipsylover 50kT is the amount for a colored bust, yes! Sorry I wasn't super specific haha ;; I default to colored bust if there's no specification, since that seems to be what most people want

Your girl was a lot of fun to draw! :D I love her colors, so thank you for commissioning me!
@Eversnow

If there are still slots open for the digital sketch, could I take a spot?
Can I be added to the pinglist? (I love your art, especially your digital sketch pieces)

Again, your work is so good!!
@Eversnow

If there are still slots open for the digital sketch, could I take a spot?
Can I be added to the pinglist? (I love your art, especially your digital sketch pieces)

Again, your work is so good!!
hu72dVR.png
@TumblinDwnAgain sure thing! Just let me know what you'd like doodled :D and I'll add you right away-- I'm glad you like my art ahhh ;v;
@TumblinDwnAgain sure thing! Just let me know what you'd like doodled :D and I'll add you right away-- I'm glad you like my art ahhh ;v;
@Eversnow

These look amazing! Can I please be added to the ping for re-opening? Thanks!
@Eversnow

These look amazing! Can I please be added to the ping for re-opening? Thanks!
ypgSZ8z.png
@millksoup Ahh thank you! And of course-- added! c:
@millksoup Ahh thank you! And of course-- added! c:
@Kryda Let me know if you'd like anything changed! (Also I can't draw feet orz) Sorry this took so long ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/hurKokD.png[/img]
@Kryda Let me know if you'd like anything changed! (Also I can't draw feet orz) Sorry this took so long ;v;

hurKokD.png
@ Eversnow (rip, you're subbed, sorry for the ping ;v;)

Oh!! That is so cool!! Aa I'm really happy with this, he just looks so nice in your style. >< No changes needed, as far as I can tell it's perfect. Totally worth the wait, thank you so much!

Also, I'm gonna send a new CR because this is worth way more than I initially sent you omg.
@ Eversnow (rip, you're subbed, sorry for the ping ;v;)

Oh!! That is so cool!! Aa I'm really happy with this, he just looks so nice in your style. >< No changes needed, as far as I can tell it's perfect. Totally worth the wait, thank you so much!

Also, I'm gonna send a new CR because this is worth way more than I initially sent you omg.
BEPjgXW.png