Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
Along what the rest of my Fire Flighters are saying today I'm missing my 16th turn. Yesterday I was missing my 11th-16th turn
Along what the rest of my Fire Flighters are saying today I'm missing my 16th turn. Yesterday I was missing my 11th-16th turn
www.boobun.com
15 turns, no gem, no treasure.

Also not a fire person.
15 turns, no gem, no treasure.

Also not a fire person.
yAEXdRe.png
I'm a very frustrated fire person right now. ;^;
I'm a very frustrated fire person right now. ;^;
XS9Xu1r.png
Jeez fire, sorry for the tough luck in the bonus bug thing, and I mean that o.o
Jeez fire, sorry for the tough luck in the bonus bug thing, and I mean that o.o
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
well I'm up to 15 turns today, but again no treasure, no gems, and didn't get my Dom Bonus as part of fire flight
well I'm up to 15 turns today, but again no treasure, no gems, and didn't get my Dom Bonus as part of fire flight
Nest%20Tender.png
Same same. Got 15 turns, but I believe no gem/t. (not in Fire)
Same same. Got 15 turns, but I believe no gem/t. (not in Fire)
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I understand that they're still working on this, just chiming in that I've been affected as well. Fire Flight, yesterday only got 10 turns, today 15.
I understand that they're still working on this, just chiming in that I've been affected as well. Fire Flight, yesterday only got 10 turns, today 15.
Yup. Fire Flight. 15 turns today. Up from the 10 yesterday, but still short.
Yup. Fire Flight. 15 turns today. Up from the 10 yesterday, but still short.
I'm not fire flight, but I am curious as to whether we should expect to get the turns that we missed while this error was happening? I kind of have a large lair and would like to keep all my dragons well fed and that requires gathering turns :(

Though, I am also hoping at least that the fire flight will be reimbursed for their dominance bonus's?
I'm not fire flight, but I am curious as to whether we should expect to get the turns that we missed while this error was happening? I kind of have a large lair and would like to keep all my dragons well fed and that requires gathering turns :(

Though, I am also hoping at least that the fire flight will be reimbursed for their dominance bonus's?
They might send out some food to make up for the missed gathering turns- I know that's happened in the past when there was downtime.
They might send out some food to make up for the missed gathering turns- I know that's happened in the past when there was downtime.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer