Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ closed ] CASPAR'S ART SHOP
[color=FF0066][b][SHOP STATUS: OPEN][/b][/color] Hello all, and welcome to my fancy new art shop! My name is Caspar, and I like to draw for fake dragon money! [LIST] [*]Taking gems/treasure. [*]Full payment required upfront, before I start the drawing. When I am done, and have sent you the piece, I will accept the CR. [*]Depending on the type of drawing, the commission will be completed in about 2-5 business days. [/LIST] I [b][color=#FF0066]CAN[/color][/b] draw: Humanoids (OCs, gijinkas, canon characters), I [b][color=#FF0066]CANNOT[/color][/b] draw: Animals, dragons (I am so sorry. I need to get better at these first), NSFW. My rates are as follows: [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fR7NXtk.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [indent][b]OPTION A[/b] [/indent] [LIST] [*]Character sketches, bust, simple color - [color=#FF0066]200g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]100g/kt[/color] each [br] [*]Character sketches, waist-up, simple color - [color=#FF0066]300g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]150g/kt[/color] each [br] [*]Character sketches, full body, simple color - [color=#FF0066]500g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]250g/kt each[/color] [br] [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JBa6L0W.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [indent][b]OPTION B[/b] [/indent] [LIST] [*]Character sprites, bust, shading + color - [color=#FF0066]800g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]500g/kt[/color] each [*]Character sprites, waist-up, shading + color - [color=#FF0066]1000g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]600g/kt[/color] each [*]Character sprites, full-body, shading + color - [color=#FF0066]1600g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]1000g/kt[/color] each [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fbkPMLv.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [indent][b]OPTION C[/b] [/indent] [LIST] [*]Character, bust, shading, color + background - [color=#FF0066]1200g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]700g/kt[/color] each [*]Character, waist-up, shading, color + background - [color=#FF0066]1800g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]1100g/kt[/color] each [*]Character, full body, shading, color + background - [color=#FF0066]2500g/kt[/color] Additional characters are [color=#FF0066]1400g/kt[/color] each [/columns] Hi-res versions of my example art plus more example arts are here: [url]https://kneeandtoe.tumblr.com/[/url] [b]If you're interested, post on the thread below with this format:[/b] Username: Commission type: Commission details: Method of payment: or contact me on Discord (ratstard#4202)! [center][b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. mothyy 2. iodine 3. 4. 5. [/center] Thank you @Ceriae for letting me use your BBCode! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2726209/1][u]CERIAE'S ART SHOP[/u][/url]
[SHOP STATUS: OPEN]

Hello all, and welcome to my fancy new art shop! My name is Caspar, and I like to draw for fake dragon money!

• Taking gems/treasure.
  • Full payment required upfront, before I start the drawing. When I am done, and have sent you the piece, I will accept the CR.
  • Depending on the type of drawing, the commission will be completed in about 2-5 business days.

I CAN draw: Humanoids (OCs, gijinkas, canon characters),

I CANNOT draw: Animals, dragons (I am so sorry. I need to get better at these first), NSFW.

My rates are as follows:
fR7NXtk.jpg
OPTION A

• Character sketches, bust, simple color - 200g/kt
    Additional characters are 100g/kt each

• Character sketches, waist-up, simple color - 300g/kt
    Additional characters are 150g/kt each

• Character sketches, full body, simple color - 500g/kt
    Additional characters are 250g/kt each

JBa6L0W.jpg
OPTION B

• Character sprites, bust, shading + color - 800g/kt
    Additional characters are 500g/kt each
  • Character sprites, waist-up, shading + color - 1000g/kt
    Additional characters are 600g/kt each

• Character sprites, full-body, shading + color - 1600g/kt
    Additional characters are 1000g/kt each

fbkPMLv.jpg
OPTION C

• Character, bust, shading, color + background - 1200g/kt
    Additional characters are 700g/kt each
  • Character, waist-up, shading, color + background - 1800g/kt
    Additional characters are 1100g/kt each
  • Character, full body, shading, color + background - 2500g/kt
    Additional characters are 1400g/kt each

Hi-res versions of my example art plus more example arts are here: https://kneeandtoe.tumblr.com/

If you're interested, post on the thread below with this format:

Username:
Commission type:
Commission details:
Method of payment:

or contact me on Discord (ratstard#4202)!
SLOTS:
1. mothyy
2. iodine

Thank you @Ceriae for letting me use your BBCode! CERIAE'S ART SHOP
[ saved ]
[ saved ]
@unfriendlyghost
Username: iodine
Commission type: fullbody sketch of this character
Commission details: you can pick from any outfit shown! He’s always sweaty and a little unfocused like he’s running a high fever, and i noticed you do blood in a lot of your pieces which i totally encourage here because he’s functionally immortal and can get up from any wound B^)c personality wise he’s fairly mean and quick tempered, and he tends to slouch against things or sit down because standing up can make him woozy
Method of payment: treasure
@unfriendlyghost
Username: iodine
Commission type: fullbody sketch of this character
Commission details: you can pick from any outfit shown! He’s always sweaty and a little unfocused like he’s running a high fever, and i noticed you do blood in a lot of your pieces which i totally encourage here because he’s functionally immortal and can get up from any wound B^)c personality wise he’s fairly mean and quick tempered, and he tends to slouch against things or sit down because standing up can make him woozy
Method of payment: treasure
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine

Gotcha! I'll put you on the slots list! :^)
@iodine

Gotcha! I'll put you on the slots list! :^)