Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Prisoners Tales
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 436 437
Sapphire relaxed after the electric pitchfork was turned off, quickly scrambling to snatch the bird left for her and dragging it into the corner of her cell, picking off as many scraps of the meat from the small bird as she could, picking the small, lifeless carcass clean. It was a finch, a meal normal for her back home. Something that would get her through the day. She grinned as she found what she was looking for- A leg bone, straight and rigid. If she sharpened one end, it would allow her to release the restraints of some of the other dragons, especially that Kirin, the Galoer that seemed like a friendly one.
Sapphire relaxed after the electric pitchfork was turned off, quickly scrambling to snatch the bird left for her and dragging it into the corner of her cell, picking off as many scraps of the meat from the small bird as she could, picking the small, lifeless carcass clean. It was a finch, a meal normal for her back home. Something that would get her through the day. She grinned as she found what she was looking for- A leg bone, straight and rigid. If she sharpened one end, it would allow her to release the restraints of some of the other dragons, especially that Kirin, the Galoer that seemed like a friendly one.

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Ukryty heard someone clear their throat. She stopped clawing the bars to look in that direction. She tilted her head at Inn, curios as to why she was getting her attention
Ukryty heard someone clear their throat. She stopped clawing the bars to look in that direction. She tilted her head at Inn, curios as to why she was getting her attention
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
After Inn managed to get Ukryty’s attention she asked her a question.

“Can I ask why your throwing your body at the bars and clawing at them like a maniac? All your doing is alerting the guards to your presence. I would recommend that you cut it out otherwise the guards are only going to punish you.”

Inn sighed as she awaited the other dragon’s response.
After Inn managed to get Ukryty’s attention she asked her a question.

“Can I ask why your throwing your body at the bars and clawing at them like a maniac? All your doing is alerting the guards to your presence. I would recommend that you cut it out otherwise the guards are only going to punish you.”

Inn sighed as she awaited the other dragon’s response.
Ukryty opened her eyes wide. "They know I'm here already" she gazes at the ridgeback for a bit "Also it's fun"
Ukryty opened her eyes wide. "They know I'm here already" she gazes at the ridgeback for a bit "Also it's fun"
Continuum rift RP
Inn sighed in annoyance.

“The guards are going to punish you if your not careful.”

Inn growled quietly to herself. Was there any even point with trying to reason with this dragon? She was clearly mad and didn’t seem to have much common sense. Inn decided to await a response from the dragon.
Inn sighed in annoyance.

“The guards are going to punish you if your not careful.”

Inn growled quietly to herself. Was there any even point with trying to reason with this dragon? She was clearly mad and didn’t seem to have much common sense. Inn decided to await a response from the dragon.
Ukryty tilted her head at Inn "Is there no room in the Inn?" She laughs at her own joke "They will, indeed, punish me" her eyes glitter "But I'm bored, so bored. Surely this is better than me taking out my boredom" She turns her head to look at Lady "On a fellow prisoner" Lady gasps, then, in a overly dramatic way, faints.
Ukryty tilted her head at Inn "Is there no room in the Inn?" She laughs at her own joke "They will, indeed, punish me" her eyes glitter "But I'm bored, so bored. Surely this is better than me taking out my boredom" She turns her head to look at Lady "On a fellow prisoner" Lady gasps, then, in a overly dramatic way, faints.
Continuum rift RP
Inn looks at Lady as she faints dramatically. Inn just stares at her before speaking under her breath.

“I’m in a prison filled with idiots”

Inn shakes her head and turns her attention back Ukryty.

“Anyway enough of that I wanted to ask you another question.”
Inn looks at Lady as she faints dramatically. Inn just stares at her before speaking under her breath.

“I’m in a prison filled with idiots”

Inn shakes her head and turns her attention back Ukryty.

“Anyway enough of that I wanted to ask you another question.”
Ukryty grins, her voice playful "Ask it then"

Twist watches them sceptically, then prods Olyran who has fallen asleep.
Ukryty grins, her voice playful "Ask it then"

Twist watches them sceptically, then prods Olyran who has fallen asleep.
Continuum rift RP
Inn stares at Ukryty in the eyes, a stone cold expression worn on her face.

“Why are you here in this prison? You’ve stayed awfully quiet about that fact and I’m curious about what you actually did.”

Inn continued to stare at Ukryty, awaiting for her answer, looking for any small actions or signs that might indicate Ukryty lying.
Inn stares at Ukryty in the eyes, a stone cold expression worn on her face.

“Why are you here in this prison? You’ve stayed awfully quiet about that fact and I’m curious about what you actually did.”

Inn continued to stare at Ukryty, awaiting for her answer, looking for any small actions or signs that might indicate Ukryty lying.
Kirin ate the sugary prickleaf gratefully.
"Thanks!"
Kirin ate the sugary prickleaf gratefully.
"Thanks!"
66.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 436 437