Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 partners (open)
@Eaglerider
I'm interested in doing a rp with you, if you're still looking for some!

I have a couple ideas, but they mostly center around dystopian societies and myths/supernatural stuff, if any of that interests you! I'm also interested in doing a FR rp, but it may take a bit to come up with a good plot. I'd also love to hear any ideas and plots you have!
@Eaglerider
I'm interested in doing a rp with you, if you're still looking for some!

I have a couple ideas, but they mostly center around dystopian societies and myths/supernatural stuff, if any of that interests you! I'm also interested in doing a FR rp, but it may take a bit to come up with a good plot. I'd also love to hear any ideas and plots you have!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@eaglrrider don't really use discord,message!
@eaglrrider don't really use discord,message!
FoxScara.png
@foxscara

No problem! Would forums work?

@emeraldjubilee

I am! What kind of supernatural dystopian ideas? If i may ask
@foxscara

No problem! Would forums work?

@emeraldjubilee

I am! What kind of supernatural dystopian ideas? If i may ask
@emeraldjubilee

And fr dragons? Any in specific?
@emeraldjubilee

And fr dragons? Any in specific?
@Eaglerider
Well, for FR I've been wanting to use Myste, Indra, Iharaira, or Aukai for something for a while now, I just don't really know what! If any of them interest you, let me know! I'd be happy to try to work out a plot

As for supernatural dystopian ideas, I had with faint idea of a world ruled by 'demi-gods' that prevent the other creatures from using their magic/abilities and generally rule tyrannically, but are actually powerless and hide it from the others.

For just supernatural stuff, I thought a cryptid/alien-thing slice-of-life rp might be fun? Like, maybe the alien/cryptid has assumed a human shape and is trying and failing to fit in? bonus points if both the main characters are aliens/cryptid but don't know

Or maybe something in the world of/like the Fablehaven books? If you haven't read them, there are a few scattered 'reserves' for supernatural creatures in the world, housing fairies to demons to dragons, depending on the area. They're run by humans, generally a sort of family business, and of course there is a sort of magical underground world to the 'real' world that few know about. Themes could range from thriller to slice-of-life, whatever you're up for, really!

Those are the only really developed ideas I have at the moment! Id love to hear some of yours, too!

i didn't mean to write that much, sorry!
@Eaglerider
Well, for FR I've been wanting to use Myste, Indra, Iharaira, or Aukai for something for a while now, I just don't really know what! If any of them interest you, let me know! I'd be happy to try to work out a plot

As for supernatural dystopian ideas, I had with faint idea of a world ruled by 'demi-gods' that prevent the other creatures from using their magic/abilities and generally rule tyrannically, but are actually powerless and hide it from the others.

For just supernatural stuff, I thought a cryptid/alien-thing slice-of-life rp might be fun? Like, maybe the alien/cryptid has assumed a human shape and is trying and failing to fit in? bonus points if both the main characters are aliens/cryptid but don't know

Or maybe something in the world of/like the Fablehaven books? If you haven't read them, there are a few scattered 'reserves' for supernatural creatures in the world, housing fairies to demons to dragons, depending on the area. They're run by humans, generally a sort of family business, and of course there is a sort of magical underground world to the 'real' world that few know about. Themes could range from thriller to slice-of-life, whatever you're up for, really!

Those are the only really developed ideas I have at the moment! Id love to hear some of yours, too!

i didn't mean to write that much, sorry!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@emeraldjubilee

All 4 are interesting... depends on the plot and what occurs. I use 2 dragons a lot or 3.

Your dystopian idea reminds me of "Steelheart" (forget the series name...) but it's about people with super powers being tyrants over normal and lesser heroes.

Hmm... could be interesting as well as the alien cryptid idea... though what's a cryptid again? Like kitsune?

Never read the book but interesting concept! We could even merge ideas possibly (if it works of course)
@emeraldjubilee

All 4 are interesting... depends on the plot and what occurs. I use 2 dragons a lot or 3.

Your dystopian idea reminds me of "Steelheart" (forget the series name...) but it's about people with super powers being tyrants over normal and lesser heroes.

Hmm... could be interesting as well as the alien cryptid idea... though what's a cryptid again? Like kitsune?

Never read the book but interesting concept! We could even merge ideas possibly (if it works of course)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Eaglerider

If you're still open, I would be interested! I have a few plots in store, but your ideas could work as well. I am okay with human or dragon, whatever you feel like doing. I like the idea of myths/supernatural, misadventure, almost anything. I'm alright doing it on forums, but I rather do Discord.
@Eaglerider

If you're still open, I would be interested! I have a few plots in store, but your ideas could work as well. I am okay with human or dragon, whatever you feel like doing. I like the idea of myths/supernatural, misadventure, almost anything. I'm alright doing it on forums, but I rather do Discord.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif