Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2 3
Hi there!

I'm pinging you because I'm trying to breed a partner for my girl CircuitBoard. I'm hoping to achieve a Navy/Navy/Cyan male Imperial preferably with metallic and circuit but we'll see what the outcome is.
I only need one hatchling from the nest so the rest are yours to decide what to do with.
The nesting is completely up to you so as to make things easier for the both of you.

The dragons are:
@fwiflof 's Navycross and @Rynne 's Thor.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi there!

I'm pinging you because I'm trying to breed a partner for my girl CircuitBoard. I'm hoping to achieve a Navy/Navy/Cyan male Imperial preferably with metallic and circuit but we'll see what the outcome is.
I only need one hatchling from the nest so the rest are yours to decide what to do with.
The nesting is completely up to you so as to make things easier for the both of you.

The dragons are:
@fwiflof 's Navycross and @Rynne 's Thor.

Thank you in advance for your help.
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker Uh, what eye colour would you need? I would suggest a lightning or water one?
@LightBreaker Uh, what eye colour would you need? I would suggest a lightning or water one?
I would prefer Ice or plague actually for lore reasons however the parent's eyes I'm not too stressed about
I would prefer Ice or plague actually for lore reasons however the parent's eyes I'm not too stressed about
tDeKDnH.png

That's OK!:)
Will you want wait another nest from her parents?I will keep breed.:)
She is on breed CD ,need I send her now or later?
That's OK!:)
Will you want wait another nest from her parents?I will keep breed.:)
She is on breed CD ,need I send her now or later?
3gVUOnFaRSUphsGsCLvAu5.png1qwZSvn3yAjZMaBTyi5Iqm.png5Op0cChIcpNgegwTnOjuFl.png
@fwiflof I am happy to wait for her breeding cooldown to finish. Just let me know when she is ready
@fwiflof I am happy to wait for her breeding cooldown to finish. Just let me know when she is ready
tDeKDnH.png

@Rynne

Hi there, sorry if I am bothering you but I pinged you about a week ago now in regards to this and you have not replied yet. I am aware that you have probably been busy so I'm not stressed. I would just like to know whether or not you are willing to loan your dragon so that if not I can look for another mate instead.
@Rynne

Hi there, sorry if I am bothering you but I pinged you about a week ago now in regards to this and you have not replied yet. I am aware that you have probably been busy so I'm not stressed. I would just like to know whether or not you are willing to loan your dragon so that if not I can look for another mate instead.
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker

Sorry about that, I did get busy and completely forgot about it! Honestly, I'd rather not. It took me years to find him and complete my set of flight representatives, and I'm a little reluctant to have him leave my lair. I'd prefer you find another mate instead. However, if you look and can't find anyone else who would work as well, you can ask me again.
@LightBreaker

Sorry about that, I did get busy and completely forgot about it! Honestly, I'd rather not. It took me years to find him and complete my set of flight representatives, and I'm a little reluctant to have him leave my lair. I'd prefer you find another mate instead. However, if you look and can't find anyone else who would work as well, you can ask me again.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
That's fair I completely understand the sentimental attachment to flight reps I'm still finding my own. I will try and find another mate. However if I can't, and fwiflof is willing, you are more than welcome to nest the pair in your lair as the eye colour is not as important to me.
@Rynne
That's fair I completely understand the sentimental attachment to flight reps I'm still finding my own. I will try and find another mate. However if I can't, and fwiflof is willing, you are more than welcome to nest the pair in your lair as the eye colour is not as important to me.
tDeKDnH.png

@NinjaBubbles @ProjectIcarus
Hi there sorry to bother you both but would either of you be willing to loan your imp boys for this breeding project? I only need one boy for this though.

You are welcome to nest in your own lair if you'd be more comfortable with that.

The imps in question are:
NinjaBubbles' Galactis
ProjectIcarus' SQUIP
@NinjaBubbles @ProjectIcarus
Hi there sorry to bother you both but would either of you be willing to loan your imp boys for this breeding project? I only need one boy for this though.

You are welcome to nest in your own lair if you'd be more comfortable with that.

The imps in question are:
NinjaBubbles' Galactis
ProjectIcarus' SQUIP
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Hello! I'm sorry, but squip is a fandragon and I would prefer to keep him unbred for that reason, but I wish you luck with your search.
@LightBreaker
Hello! I'm sorry, but squip is a fandragon and I would prefer to keep him unbred for that reason, but I wish you luck with your search.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3