Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli Luck - Gaoler Genes
@Adriel I haven't had any yet myself but I haven't been going for that long. Someone in another thread said they got two from woodland path, so I'm in there.

edit: Lol they posted right above me and I didn't notice til now
@Adriel I haven't had any yet myself but I haven't been going for that long. Someone in another thread said they got two from woodland path, so I'm in there.

edit: Lol they posted right above me and I didn't notice til now
You can get them from the coliseum?

Huh. Time to take a look.
You can get them from the coliseum?

Huh. Time to take a look.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I've been grinding for most of the day in Sandswept Delta and had no luck getting any genes. I did get some apparel though.
I've been grinding for most of the day in Sandswept Delta and had no luck getting any genes. I did get some apparel though.
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Nothing. Well, a berserker
Nothing. Well, a berserker
So far all I've gotten is a Shadow Egg haha;; Not bad at least, but I can't help but think it's some kind of omen to be getting a Shadow egg in the Light month. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
So far all I've gotten is a Shadow Egg haha;;

Not bad at least, but I can't help but think it's some kind of omen to be getting a Shadow egg in the Light month.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
6 hours...

nada.. ;o;
6 hours...

nada.. ;o;
I387ENf.png
[quote name="CrazyCake" date="2019-06-08 18:04:49" ] 6 hours... nada.. ;o; [/quote]
CrazyCake wrote on 2019-06-08 18:04:49:
6 hours...

nada.. ;o;
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
[quote name="ThisIsGospel" date="2019-06-08 14:45:28" ] in before staff forgot to add the drops lmao [/quote] oh my god, no, i might cry lmao
ThisIsGospel wrote on 2019-06-08 14:45:28:
in before staff forgot to add the drops lmao

oh my god, no, i might cry lmao
None yet, hand hurts
None yet, hand hurts
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
These gene drop rates are absurd. :/
These gene drop rates are absurd. :/
QBZFjBr.png