Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ridgebacks: 100% starmap (4kt) 3/3 left
1 2 3
So I am having a nest again for the first time in a while. Would anyone be interested in the babies? Here are the parents: [img]https://imgur.com/zHxWPq7.png[/img] There are 5 eggs. I will be keeping 1 of my choice. the rest will then be available. If so please ping me And i will show you the babies then you pick 1. Only the first 4 responses will get to choose them. the nest will hatch on Saturday and the babies will only be 4kt each (that lower than fodder price, OMG!) *Payment is before i send them. I offer No guarantee of what the babies look like. They are based on gene rarity and will all be shadow eyes. The gene/color rarities are in the breeding card above. If you would like a certain breed i will try to accommodate that but no guarantee. First come, first served. Prefer non exalt homes but i cant stop you. Order list: 1.)suaimhneas 2.) 3.) 4.)
So I am having a nest again for the first time in a while. Would anyone be interested in the babies?

Here are the parents:

zHxWPq7.png

There are 5 eggs. I will be keeping 1 of my choice. the rest will then be available.

If so please ping me And i will show you the babies then you pick 1. Only the first 4 responses will get to choose them. the nest will hatch on Saturday and the babies will only be 4kt each (that lower than fodder price, OMG!)
*Payment is before i send them.

I offer No guarantee of what the babies look like. They are based on gene rarity and will all be shadow eyes. The gene/color rarities are in the breeding card above. If you would like a certain breed i will try to accommodate that but no guarantee.

First come, first served. Prefer non exalt homes but i cant stop you.

Order list:

1.)suaimhneas
2.)
3.)
4.)
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Proof of nest:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=373859&tab=hatchery
Proof of nest:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=373859&tab=hatchery
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
bump. note i will be gone for two days but feel free to post. i will accept the first four people who post
bump. note i will be gone for two days but feel free to post. i will accept the first four people who post
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Bump
Bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
bump
bump
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
Anyone?
Anyone?
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Skywolf1 i'm interested. i'd prefer a nocturne or a female ridgeback.
@Skywolf1 i'm interested. i'd prefer a nocturne or a female ridgeback.

gzTnWz3.png
@suaimhneas, ok. ill see what I get. if no nocturnes or F ridges you still can pick 1. you get 1st pick from the 4.
@suaimhneas, ok. ill see what I get. if no nocturnes or F ridges you still can pick 1. you get 1st pick from the 4.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
1 2 3