Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 122 123
Like the swirl
Nice
Like the swirl
Nice
gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
I mean I love the eye types but... we're still stuck with the fact that most adult dragon's eyes are too small to even see a difference
I mean I love the eye types but... we're still stuck with the fact that most adult dragon's eyes are too small to even see a difference
YAAASSSS
YAAASSSS
@Undel
When you say "for the next week" in regards to the Swirl Eye Vial do you mean within a week of today or for the week of Mistral Jamboree? Sorry, the wording was a bit unclear
Overall i love the new eyes!
@Undel
When you say "for the next week" in regards to the Swirl Eye Vial do you mean within a week of today or for the week of Mistral Jamboree? Sorry, the wording was a bit unclear
Overall i love the new eyes!
I'm sorry if this was already answered, but I'm too tired to go through 30-whatever pages of comments. [emoji=tundra sleepy] SO Do you have a chance to get goat eyes if you apply old/retired vial of scattersight or they're only available through breeding? I'm hearing conflicting answers on tumblr... Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry if this was already answered, but I'm too tired to go through 30-whatever pages of comments. SO

Do you have a chance to get goat eyes if you apply old/retired vial of scattersight or they're only available through breeding? I'm hearing conflicting answers on tumblr...

Thanks in advance!

Hey, yeah, I love the Goat Eyes, but since you're not adding it to the Scattersight Pool (a fine decision) can you at least make it available through the Treasure MP?
Hey, yeah, I love the Goat Eyes, but since you're not adding it to the Scattersight Pool (a fine decision) can you at least make it available through the Treasure MP?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Cool! I love these!!
Cool! I love these!!
THESE EYE TYPES LOOK AMAZING

I’m still disappointed in the retirement of scattersights, and now these goat eyes are impossible to apply retroactively, which is disappointing as well. On the one hand, I understand that all goat-eyed dragons will be incredibly valuable, but if scattersights were brought back as a rare item, goat-eyed dergs would still be valuable. I also get that it’s p much impossible to get your hands on an Imperial scroll, but at least that was from the Kickstarter. There’s really no reason to lock goat eyes even tighter than Imp scrolls...
THESE EYE TYPES LOOK AMAZING

I’m still disappointed in the retirement of scattersights, and now these goat eyes are impossible to apply retroactively, which is disappointing as well. On the one hand, I understand that all goat-eyed dragons will be incredibly valuable, but if scattersights were brought back as a rare item, goat-eyed dergs would still be valuable. I also get that it’s p much impossible to get your hands on an Imperial scroll, but at least that was from the Kickstarter. There’s really no reason to lock goat eyes even tighter than Imp scrolls...
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@marmite

They're breed/hatch only, unfortunately. -n-
@marmite

They're breed/hatch only, unfortunately. -n-
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Time to get all the fandragon.
Time to get all the fandragon.
yeeet.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 122 123