Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 868 869
@Druddigon8

Done :D
@Druddigon8

Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Hey y'all! Thanks for running this list for so long, I've really appreciated using it and you all do a great job. Alas, my interest in the game is waning a bit, and I'm no longer interested in collecting accents. If I could be removed from all pinglists, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much, keep up the good work! [emoji=familiar heart]
Hey y'all! Thanks for running this list for so long, I've really appreciated using it and you all do a great job. Alas, my interest in the game is waning a bit, and I'm no longer interested in collecting accents. If I could be removed from all pinglists, I would appreciate it.

Thank you so much, keep up the good work!
KPxAawz.png
@Skysamba

Thank you so much!! I've removed your entry. Good luck with your future endeavors <3
@Skysamba

Thank you so much!! I've removed your entry. Good luck with your future endeavors <3
jA0Unwf.gif
Hey can I be removed from the pinglist? Someone signed me and my boyfriend up for a bunch of pinglists I'm not interested in, just to annoy me :/ I love UMAs and they're pretty but I can never afford one and the pings get messy, so please take me off :'>
Hey can I be removed from the pinglist? Someone signed me and my boyfriend up for a bunch of pinglists I'm not interested in, just to annoy me :/ I love UMAs and they're pretty but I can never afford one and the pings get messy, so please take me off :'>
unknown.png
@Elanyx

I've removed your entry.

There's a list we can put you on so that you can't be pinged even if anyone adds you to GASP. This does mean that you'll have to ask to be removed from that list if you ever actually want accent/skin pings in the future though. Is that something you'd be interested in? ^^
@Elanyx

I've removed your entry.

There's a list we can put you on so that you can't be pinged even if anyone adds you to GASP. This does mean that you'll have to ask to be removed from that list if you ever actually want accent/skin pings in the future though. Is that something you'd be interested in? ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hey I was curious, I'm planning on making some accents or skins, but I was trying to figure out what people are interested in. It looks like the charts at the top aren't up to date.
Is there anyway you can let me know what breeds/what types people are looking for currently?
Hey I was curious, I'm planning on making some accents or skins, but I was trying to figure out what people are interested in. It looks like the charts at the top aren't up to date.
Is there anyway you can let me know what breeds/what types people are looking for currently?
DJYHm4f.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Starlight yeah sure!
@Starlight yeah sure!
unknown.png
@NoodleNox

Yep! If you go to the master list (link in the first post) there's a tab called charts. That one auto updates afaik. c:

I can't find a breed frequency one but I'll see if I can find out how to add one.

@Elanyx Done! Please let me know if you get any more pings ^^
@NoodleNox

Yep! If you go to the master list (link in the first post) there's a tab called charts. That one auto updates afaik. c:

I can't find a breed frequency one but I'll see if I can find out how to add one.

@Elanyx Done! Please let me know if you get any more pings ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea ah! Thank you so much, it will be very helpful :)
@Tiriea ah! Thank you so much, it will be very helpful :)
DJYHm4f.pngJdImn7O.gif
hiya ! i cant remember what i was signed up for,, but could it b changed to skydancers, pearlcatchers nd guardians only ?
hiya ! i cant remember what i was signed up for,, but could it b changed to skydancers, pearlcatchers nd guardians only ?
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 868 869