Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Take 'Em Away! [Giveaway & Tab]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[size=5] I tend to buy a lot of dragons on impulse cos they're so pretty and then never have space in my lair. I really like some of these dragons so please do not ask for one just to exalt it straight away. If I notice that you have a [i] day [/i] after I gave them to you, I will simply not give you one next time you ask. [rule] [size=5] The majority of the dragons I do not want will usually be in the tab [b] [i] Take 'Em Away [/b] [/i] or, obviously, listed on here. I will try to update this whenever I need more space after buying on impulse... [rule] [size=5] OKAY, NOW SOME [color=#82DFD4] [i] RULES [/i] [/color] [LIST=1] [*] [size=5] Do not ask for one just to exalt them straight away. That's it. That's the only rule. [/LIST] [size=5] You [i] can [/i] exalt them because they will technically be your dragons but whatevs man [rule] [size=5] NOW ONTO THE DRAGONS --[color=#82DFD4] IF YOU HAVE READ UP TO THIS PART, WHEN ASKING FOR A DRAGON ADD 'HEY @KKAEBISS' [/color] [rule] [quote]No dragons are currently available. They have either been adopted to new ideal homes or I exalted them in a desperate need for space. [/quote] [rule] Donations are appreciated but not mandatory. [size=5] Check the [b] Take 'Em Away [/b] tab for more dragons I have yet to place here. [/size]
I tend to buy a lot of dragons on impulse cos they're so pretty and then never have space in my lair. I really like some of these dragons so please do not ask for one just to exalt it straight away. If I notice that you have a day
after I gave them to you, I will simply not give you one next time you ask.

The majority of the dragons I do not want will usually be in the tab Take 'Em Away or, obviously, listed on here. I will try to update this whenever I need more space after buying on impulse...

OKAY, NOW SOME RULES
  1. Do not ask for one just to exalt them straight away. That's it. That's the only rule.
You can exalt them because they will technically be your dragons but whatevs man

NOW ONTO THE DRAGONS -- IF YOU HAVE READ UP TO THIS PART, WHEN ASKING FOR A DRAGON ADD 'HEY @KKAEBISS'

Quote:
No dragons are currently available. They have either been adopted to new ideal homes or I exalted them in a desperate need for space.

Donations are appreciated but not mandatory.
Check the Take 'Em Away tab for more dragons I have yet to place here.
q0rU0wA.png
Hey, hey, @Kkaebiss! Would I be able to adopt Winona by any chance?
Hey, hey, @Kkaebiss! Would I be able to adopt Winona by any chance?
733EAYl.png
@Sunsage Of course! Sorry for the late response. I'll send her right away!
@Sunsage Of course! Sorry for the late response. I'll send her right away!
q0rU0wA.png
Heyo, @Kkaebiss! Could I perhaps have SeAhn?
Heyo, @Kkaebiss! Could I perhaps have SeAhn?
MRJWRkO.png
@Dragonwysper Sure thing b!
@Dragonwysper Sure thing b!
q0rU0wA.png
Can I get SuTaeng from the take em away tab @kkaebiss
Can I get SuTaeng from the take em away tab @kkaebiss
@WingedJokester Heya! I don't know if it shows but SuTaeng has been adopted already. Sorry! I'll let you know if the person who originally asked for her doesn't accept the transaction.
@WingedJokester Heya! I don't know if it shows but SuTaeng has been adopted already. Sorry! I'll let you know if the person who originally asked for her doesn't accept the transaction.
q0rU0wA.png
bump
bump
q0rU0wA.png
Hi! May I please choose the unnamed Imp #2 male please?! Thank you so much!
Hi! May I please choose the unnamed Imp #2 male please?! Thank you so much!
@phantomfox187 Sure thing!
@phantomfox187 Sure thing!
q0rU0wA.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page