Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I'm new to forums
Hello there, I've been on FlightRising for about 5 years but I've never been very active. I'm going to change that now. : D

I've always been nervous about online forums though, I hope I do this right...

My name is Harley, female, and I draw anthros mostly but I love dragons.

So much has changed since the last time I was active on here. Wow!
Hello there, I've been on FlightRising for about 5 years but I've never been very active. I'm going to change that now. : D

I've always been nervous about online forums though, I hope I do this right...

My name is Harley, female, and I draw anthros mostly but I love dragons.

So much has changed since the last time I was active on here. Wow!
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
I used to never use the forums in online games, but now i search out online games with active forums (what brought me to FR) because having a community is really nice. They can be helpful, you can make friends.
You should start up a artwork showcase forum! Or start selling your art. Forums are great for artists to connect with each other or clients.
You also have some very pretty dragons! I love Gilded and Undaunted, very cool ones!
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
I used to never use the forums in online games, but now i search out online games with active forums (what brought me to FR) because having a community is really nice. They can be helpful, you can make friends.
You should start up a artwork showcase forum! Or start selling your art. Forums are great for artists to connect with each other or clients.
You also have some very pretty dragons! I love Gilded and Undaunted, very cool ones!
CioCFC3.pnggTTW2gA.pngfzM10XR.pngJvUa9ma.png KsM0wY2.png
mX6TeTF.png

Awww I'm blushing.

Gilded and Undaunted are so old, lol^^

Artwork of what? My FR dragons or my actual art? Cause I don't have any art of my dragons here ^^;
Awww I'm blushing.

Gilded and Undaunted are so old, lol^^

Artwork of what? My FR dragons or my actual art? Cause I don't have any art of my dragons here ^^;
Welcome to the forums! c:
Welcome to the forums! c: