Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokedex: FR VERSION
@Asmo
Yeah, all eeveelution names are taken, pinged them a while back.
@Asmo
Yeah, all eeveelution names are taken, pinged them a while back.
beep boop it's me
@Skiddo Gardy dragon's here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3189649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31897/3189649_350.png[/img] [/url] I need to find her some apparel.
@Skiddo
Gardy dragon's here!

3189649_350.png

I need to find her some apparel.
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir
Omg that's the exact one I recommended you *o* Hm... apparel suggestions:
  • Winter Cape, with items layered over the dark blue part of the cape?
  • Rose Highnoon Hank?
  • Forest Green Arm Wraps?
  • Maaaaybe the Windfestival Plumage things?
  • Wind Emblem, or Nature Emblem instead when it's released?
idk, just some suggestions to take inspiration from.
@Gardevoir
Omg that's the exact one I recommended you *o* Hm... apparel suggestions:
  • Winter Cape, with items layered over the dark blue part of the cape?
  • Rose Highnoon Hank?
  • Forest Green Arm Wraps?
  • Maaaaybe the Windfestival Plumage things?
  • Wind Emblem, or Nature Emblem instead when it's released?
idk, just some suggestions to take inspiration from.
beep boop it's me
*laughs manically*

the pokemon-converted-to-dragon's league.

Ayyy?
*laughs manically*

the pokemon-converted-to-dragon's league.

Ayyy?
@Skiddo
Yee! Had to change her breed and give her gembond and she was perf.
Oh man everything is so expensive and I'm so broke now,, I'll keep those in mind tho!
@Skiddo
Yee! Had to change her breed and give her gembond and she was perf.
Oh man everything is so expensive and I'm so broke now,, I'll keep those in mind tho!
l1TZ5mn.gif
Hi, can someone explain this to me? i keep getting on and like i see i was tag or whatever in here but i dont get this at all.... >-
Hi, can someone explain this to me? i keep getting on and like i see i was tag or whatever in here but i dont get this at all.... >-
@Glaceon You're tagged and messaged whenever someone puts @YourUsername in a post, this thread is looking for people with pokemon related usernames so you must have been mentioned. :)
@Glaceon You're tagged and messaged whenever someone puts @YourUsername in a post, this thread is looking for people with pokemon related usernames so you must have been mentioned. :)
Anyone see a good dragon after my namesake around? I was thinking of carmine/gold/platinum underbelly for a Tyrantrum dragon, and blue/white/platinum underbelly for a shiny Tyrantrum.
Anyone see a good dragon after my namesake around? I was thinking of carmine/gold/platinum underbelly for a Tyrantrum dragon, and blue/white/platinum underbelly for a shiny Tyrantrum.
Easy Access Tabs:
Elites | Vanguard | Originals | Fandom
Dispatch
QtezsCP.png
Thanks @magicicewing for the ping! Fairy types represent!
Thanks @magicicewing for the ping! Fairy types represent!
I'm looking for a Flabebe type dragon. Maybe just a simple Fae dragon with nice sunshine/gold wings and some sort of yellow flower crown type thing? I kinda want to go for the yellow flabebe look...
I'm looking for a Flabebe type dragon. Maybe just a simple Fae dragon with nice sunshine/gold wings and some sort of yellow flower crown type thing? I kinda want to go for the yellow flabebe look...