Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1: Augury and DG
~ Angel Ocean ~
I nodded slowly at his question "yeah...a bit...I dabble around" I tell him. I picked the guitar up a bit more and held my fingers to form notes and let my fingers pick at the strings. The sound resonated softly in the room with a tune I had made up. I looked up at him again letting my fingers stop strumming the strings. He didn't seem to mind me playing it so I returned to playing and swayed a little back and forth humming softly to what was the lyrics. I didn't sing, no I wasn't confident in my voice.

But as i continued to strum the upbeat melody I began to forget where I was, forget I wasn't alone and started to mutter the lyrics under my breath.

~ Rowen Wood ~
I couldn't help but chuckle...she was a very strange girl, and very messy. I continued to eat the popcorn with her and after a bit, I actually got really into what was happening. The world in this movie was so vast, with so many characters, places, and events to keep up with, but everything tied together so nicely, it all made sense. The little Gollum dude..I found was one of my favorite characters.
~ Angel Ocean ~
I nodded slowly at his question "yeah...a bit...I dabble around" I tell him. I picked the guitar up a bit more and held my fingers to form notes and let my fingers pick at the strings. The sound resonated softly in the room with a tune I had made up. I looked up at him again letting my fingers stop strumming the strings. He didn't seem to mind me playing it so I returned to playing and swayed a little back and forth humming softly to what was the lyrics. I didn't sing, no I wasn't confident in my voice.

But as i continued to strum the upbeat melody I began to forget where I was, forget I wasn't alone and started to mutter the lyrics under my breath.

~ Rowen Wood ~
I couldn't help but chuckle...she was a very strange girl, and very messy. I continued to eat the popcorn with her and after a bit, I actually got really into what was happening. The world in this movie was so vast, with so many characters, places, and events to keep up with, but everything tied together so nicely, it all made sense. The little Gollum dude..I found was one of my favorite characters.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
~Nathan~
His fingers picked absentmindedly at the strings, the quiet noise suddenly seeming loud in the silence after she'd spoken and he nodded, expecting that to be the end of it. Glancing down, he slid his fingers across the neck of the guitar, calloused fingers pressing the frets. A soft, slow song reached his ears and Nathan looked up, eyes wide in surprise yet again. The blonde on the floor had her eyes closed and swayed slightly as she played the soft song. His own fingers stopped moving and he leaned forward, resting his arms in the guitar as he listened to her. He was fully aware that he was staring but seeing as how she wasn't looking at him anyway, her blue eyes closed, the young man didn't think it mattered much.

And then she started to sing. It was low and soft, her words barely more than mumbles. For a moment he considered moving closer to hear but knew that it would end up disturbing Angel and he felt like he was seeing a part of her that most didn't. That thought kept him seated on the bed. He could eventually pick out words and his heart leaped. The words were calming as she sung them, her voice smooth, and Nate wondered if she'd ever taken voice lessons or was just naturally that good.

~Sadie~
The second movie ended and the girl bit back a groan. She didn't want to have to climb out from under the blanket again. The credits rolled for a few minutes before she sighed and threw the fabric off of her, shivering against the cold. She hadn't exactly thought through her pj choice when taking into account the penthouse's naturally cold temperature. The movie was placed into the player and Sadie scuttled back to the couch, breathing a content sigh as she burrowed under the blanket. "Much better," she said simply.
~Nathan~
His fingers picked absentmindedly at the strings, the quiet noise suddenly seeming loud in the silence after she'd spoken and he nodded, expecting that to be the end of it. Glancing down, he slid his fingers across the neck of the guitar, calloused fingers pressing the frets. A soft, slow song reached his ears and Nathan looked up, eyes wide in surprise yet again. The blonde on the floor had her eyes closed and swayed slightly as she played the soft song. His own fingers stopped moving and he leaned forward, resting his arms in the guitar as he listened to her. He was fully aware that he was staring but seeing as how she wasn't looking at him anyway, her blue eyes closed, the young man didn't think it mattered much.

And then she started to sing. It was low and soft, her words barely more than mumbles. For a moment he considered moving closer to hear but knew that it would end up disturbing Angel and he felt like he was seeing a part of her that most didn't. That thought kept him seated on the bed. He could eventually pick out words and his heart leaped. The words were calming as she sung them, her voice smooth, and Nate wondered if she'd ever taken voice lessons or was just naturally that good.

~Sadie~
The second movie ended and the girl bit back a groan. She didn't want to have to climb out from under the blanket again. The credits rolled for a few minutes before she sighed and threw the fabric off of her, shivering against the cold. She hadn't exactly thought through her pj choice when taking into account the penthouse's naturally cold temperature. The movie was placed into the player and Sadie scuttled back to the couch, breathing a content sigh as she burrowed under the blanket. "Much better," she said simply.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
~ Angel Ocean
I flipped from the soft tune to a more upbeat one and chuckle to myself as I come up with the lyrics. I let them flow from ly lips a little louder this time. But I was lost in my thoughts.

"Hey, it's a snowy day
It's cold outside, the ground is white
And I don't know why it looks so neat
But I'll try not to be bitter
Cause I'm not very fond of cold
I like it when it's warm in the spring when there's no chance ill
Freeze
It's just a preference of weather
The roads are blocked
There's nothing I can do
All I've got is to spend all day in my room
And that's what I already do"

I continued through the end of the verse before blinking and looking up at him my eyes wide as saucers. I bit my lip and recoiled a bit. "Sorry" I muttered embarrassed that he saw and heard me messing around.

~ Rowen Wood ~
I watched her and chuckled slightly. She was amusing. "I think you could have just taken the blanket with you " I inform her. I just lay back and let her do her thing as the movie started. I could hear the strumming of guitars

((Sorry I'm on my phone so it's super short))
~ Angel Ocean
I flipped from the soft tune to a more upbeat one and chuckle to myself as I come up with the lyrics. I let them flow from ly lips a little louder this time. But I was lost in my thoughts.

"Hey, it's a snowy day
It's cold outside, the ground is white
And I don't know why it looks so neat
But I'll try not to be bitter
Cause I'm not very fond of cold
I like it when it's warm in the spring when there's no chance ill
Freeze
It's just a preference of weather
The roads are blocked
There's nothing I can do
All I've got is to spend all day in my room
And that's what I already do"

I continued through the end of the verse before blinking and looking up at him my eyes wide as saucers. I bit my lip and recoiled a bit. "Sorry" I muttered embarrassed that he saw and heard me messing around.

~ Rowen Wood ~
I watched her and chuckled slightly. She was amusing. "I think you could have just taken the blanket with you " I inform her. I just lay back and let her do her thing as the movie started. I could hear the strumming of guitars

((Sorry I'm on my phone so it's super short))

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
((No worries))

~Nathan~
As a songwriter, he knew when someone was making up lyrics as they went along and that's exactly what Angel was doing at that moment. Not everybody could do it very well but the way the words flowed together, somehow matching seamlessly with the music, it sounded like she'd written and perfected the little song. Not to mention the fact the words were simply a reiteration of her complaints earlier and the thought made his mouth quirk in a smile. She suddenly cut the song off, seeming to realize that he was in the room too. Her were eyes downcast as her face reddened, mumbling out an apology.

"There's literally no need for you to apologize, Angel," Nathan said, rolling his eyes as he chuckled. "None whatsoever." Figuring that commenting on her song and voice wouldn't help her embarrassment, the young man returned his attention back to his own instrument, deciding to strum a tune that he'd been thinking about for a while now. There weren't any lyrics yet, as he hadn't thought of anything that seemed to fit. As he played, he hummed the tune as well, his voice lower than the strings he strummed. The mixture of the metallic ring with the humming was an interesting combination.

~Sadie~
"See, but if I had done then you wouldn't have had the blanket," she replied, glancing up at him. "Besides, I was only up for a minute. It's not like I was just wandering around. Though if I do spontaneously decide to do that, then I'm definitely stealing the blanket." Sadie grinned up at him before laying her head back on his arm, drawing the blanket further around her, the only thing not covered her head. As the battles began to intensify she yawned, feeling exhaustion begin to creep up on her. She didn't know what it was, but there was something about these movies that made her tired, but only ever watching all of them.
((No worries))

~Nathan~
As a songwriter, he knew when someone was making up lyrics as they went along and that's exactly what Angel was doing at that moment. Not everybody could do it very well but the way the words flowed together, somehow matching seamlessly with the music, it sounded like she'd written and perfected the little song. Not to mention the fact the words were simply a reiteration of her complaints earlier and the thought made his mouth quirk in a smile. She suddenly cut the song off, seeming to realize that he was in the room too. Her were eyes downcast as her face reddened, mumbling out an apology.

"There's literally no need for you to apologize, Angel," Nathan said, rolling his eyes as he chuckled. "None whatsoever." Figuring that commenting on her song and voice wouldn't help her embarrassment, the young man returned his attention back to his own instrument, deciding to strum a tune that he'd been thinking about for a while now. There weren't any lyrics yet, as he hadn't thought of anything that seemed to fit. As he played, he hummed the tune as well, his voice lower than the strings he strummed. The mixture of the metallic ring with the humming was an interesting combination.

~Sadie~
"See, but if I had done then you wouldn't have had the blanket," she replied, glancing up at him. "Besides, I was only up for a minute. It's not like I was just wandering around. Though if I do spontaneously decide to do that, then I'm definitely stealing the blanket." Sadie grinned up at him before laying her head back on his arm, drawing the blanket further around her, the only thing not covered her head. As the battles began to intensify she yawned, feeling exhaustion begin to creep up on her. She didn't know what it was, but there was something about these movies that made her tired, but only ever watching all of them.
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
~ Angel Ocean ~
I nodded slowly. At least he wasn't annoyes... I'd hate to annoy him. He started to play again and I watched his fingers. His voice was humming a low tune. I smiled slightly and looked down at the guitar in my hands. I waited a moment, feeling the rhythm before I strummed along with him with a higher pitched melody.

It was nice really. Doing this. It made me feel better, made me feel strangely...happy. it was nice to find someone who appreciated the same things...well....this thing I suppose. He wasn't . d... he was actually pretty good.

~Rowen wood ~
I could feel the excitement slowly fade away in the girl next to me. I moved my arm and placed it on the back of the couch letting her be tucked in under my arm. I knew at some point she would fall asleep...I just sat and watched the movie that I found, I quite liked. The series was interesting. It wasn't realistic in any way, but I suppose one should not expect it to be since it is fantasy
~ Angel Ocean ~
I nodded slowly. At least he wasn't annoyes... I'd hate to annoy him. He started to play again and I watched his fingers. His voice was humming a low tune. I smiled slightly and looked down at the guitar in my hands. I waited a moment, feeling the rhythm before I strummed along with him with a higher pitched melody.

It was nice really. Doing this. It made me feel better, made me feel strangely...happy. it was nice to find someone who appreciated the same things...well....this thing I suppose. He wasn't . d... he was actually pretty good.

~Rowen wood ~
I could feel the excitement slowly fade away in the girl next to me. I moved my arm and placed it on the back of the couch letting her be tucked in under my arm. I knew at some point she would fall asleep...I just sat and watched the movie that I found, I quite liked. The series was interesting. It wasn't realistic in any way, but I suppose one should not expect it to be since it is fantasy

~Nathan~
As he heard the same tune he was playing begin at a higher octave, the boy glanced quickly at her, eyes trained on her face, wondering what she was thinking. He'd hoped he hadn't embarrassed her at all and that she wouldn't decide to just leave, and from the sound of it, she hadn't decided to do that. He smiled slightly at the fact, quickly ducking his head to hide the grin that threatened to spill across his face. They played for a few more minutes, him humming the tune while their fingers strummed away. Eventually, the reached the end of the song and the notes rang slightly in the air, fading away slowly. Nathan simply sat there, wondering if he should start playing another song or change the subject to something else.

((okay so idea. i think that Cody should call her again the following day and apologize for the night before and ask to see her again. she agrees, cause like Sadie and Rowen had talked about, she doesn't really know any better. she only tells Sadie about it before leaving. she and Cody go to some coffee shop or cafe or something and Nate leaves to do something and sees the two of them. and obviously gets p*ssed/jealous. also, the tune that he was playing/humming to is What If I Told You by Jonathan Blake Salazar. eventually he'll write the song with Angel in mind))

~Sadie~
The final battle came and went, her eyes barely staying open. Though she couldn't see a clock, Sadie knew that it was early. Probably around 6, seeing as how they'd started the movies before Angel and Nate left. The pair had gotten back a little after midnight. Aragorn was crowned king, the hobbits returned to the Shire, and Frodo and Bilbo left for the Grey Havens. The calming music soothed her and the girl found herself beginning to doze off. She knew she should just head to her bedroom and sleep but she was much too comfortable right where she was. The blanket felt like a cocoon and with Rowen's body heat next to her, the girl recognized that this was probably more comfortable than her bed anyway.
~Nathan~
As he heard the same tune he was playing begin at a higher octave, the boy glanced quickly at her, eyes trained on her face, wondering what she was thinking. He'd hoped he hadn't embarrassed her at all and that she wouldn't decide to just leave, and from the sound of it, she hadn't decided to do that. He smiled slightly at the fact, quickly ducking his head to hide the grin that threatened to spill across his face. They played for a few more minutes, him humming the tune while their fingers strummed away. Eventually, the reached the end of the song and the notes rang slightly in the air, fading away slowly. Nathan simply sat there, wondering if he should start playing another song or change the subject to something else.

((okay so idea. i think that Cody should call her again the following day and apologize for the night before and ask to see her again. she agrees, cause like Sadie and Rowen had talked about, she doesn't really know any better. she only tells Sadie about it before leaving. she and Cody go to some coffee shop or cafe or something and Nate leaves to do something and sees the two of them. and obviously gets p*ssed/jealous. also, the tune that he was playing/humming to is What If I Told You by Jonathan Blake Salazar. eventually he'll write the song with Angel in mind))

~Sadie~
The final battle came and went, her eyes barely staying open. Though she couldn't see a clock, Sadie knew that it was early. Probably around 6, seeing as how they'd started the movies before Angel and Nate left. The pair had gotten back a little after midnight. Aragorn was crowned king, the hobbits returned to the Shire, and Frodo and Bilbo left for the Grey Havens. The calming music soothed her and the girl found herself beginning to doze off. She knew she should just head to her bedroom and sleep but she was much too comfortable right where she was. The blanket felt like a cocoon and with Rowen's body heat next to her, the girl recognized that this was probably more comfortable than her bed anyway.
~ Angel Ocean ~
I looked up and smiled softly at him. I let the melody slowly fade out before I lean on the guitar and just let myself think. I know that I don't love Cody. I don't think I ever have loved anyone to be fairly honest. My crush on Sadies brother wasn't love, and what I have with Cody...well I don't even know what it is but I know it isn't love either. I know it brings me more pain than happiness but, he is the closest thing to love I have ever felt. I care for him I know that, but I don't really know to what extent.

I know I should break it off. Sadie doesn't like him, none of her brothers ever did, and he only brings trouble to my only family member I like. I should ignore his calls, ignore him. We aren't dating right now...I don't think. I can never keep up with it. Maybe I am better off single, I find I am happiest at those times. Plus I have more to worry about...things much more important to take care of, and the stress of having him around doesn't help. I made a decision in that moment. The next time he calls, I would break it off.

I looked up at the male in the room with me again for the third time since I stopped playing an watched his fingers pick at the strings. I should start conversation, that is how one makes friends...is it not? To be honest I dont really know, Sadie is my only true friend and she kinda just...happened...she talked to me first...she followed me around and would talk for hours on end...and over time it was just desided we were friends...it was never verbally stated...but it was obvious over time...but I have never delibratly tried to make friends with someone because Sadie has always been enough for me. Yet, I wanted to try...wanted to give it a shot. I swallowed and asked softly "so...do you play any other instruments?"

(that is a wonderous Idea ))

~Rowen Wood ~
I let her dose off. When I felt her body truly sag with sleep I slowly wiggled my way out from under her and picked her up in my arms. She was quite light if I was being honest. I tried to remember which room was hers as I made my way down the hall. I looked into the first one and aw boxes upon boxes full of books...yeah...this was definitely hers.

I walked over to her bed and laid her down and then put the blanket she used in the living room over her shoulders. I let out a slight sigh and shook my head. She is something else. I turned and left the room and started to put all the movie cases and the last disk away, back where they were supposed to go, since I had a feeling the blonde wouldn't like it if I put them back out of order. I turned and took the empty popcorn bowl and put it in the sink before opening the fridge to grab a water bottle. I leaned against the counter and opened the top taking a swig from the bottle. I listened to the two in Nates room as they talked quietly and played the guitars...I had a feeling, she could make my dark haired friend very happy if he let her.
~ Angel Ocean ~
I looked up and smiled softly at him. I let the melody slowly fade out before I lean on the guitar and just let myself think. I know that I don't love Cody. I don't think I ever have loved anyone to be fairly honest. My crush on Sadies brother wasn't love, and what I have with Cody...well I don't even know what it is but I know it isn't love either. I know it brings me more pain than happiness but, he is the closest thing to love I have ever felt. I care for him I know that, but I don't really know to what extent.

I know I should break it off. Sadie doesn't like him, none of her brothers ever did, and he only brings trouble to my only family member I like. I should ignore his calls, ignore him. We aren't dating right now...I don't think. I can never keep up with it. Maybe I am better off single, I find I am happiest at those times. Plus I have more to worry about...things much more important to take care of, and the stress of having him around doesn't help. I made a decision in that moment. The next time he calls, I would break it off.

I looked up at the male in the room with me again for the third time since I stopped playing an watched his fingers pick at the strings. I should start conversation, that is how one makes friends...is it not? To be honest I dont really know, Sadie is my only true friend and she kinda just...happened...she talked to me first...she followed me around and would talk for hours on end...and over time it was just desided we were friends...it was never verbally stated...but it was obvious over time...but I have never delibratly tried to make friends with someone because Sadie has always been enough for me. Yet, I wanted to try...wanted to give it a shot. I swallowed and asked softly "so...do you play any other instruments?"

(that is a wonderous Idea ))

~Rowen Wood ~
I let her dose off. When I felt her body truly sag with sleep I slowly wiggled my way out from under her and picked her up in my arms. She was quite light if I was being honest. I tried to remember which room was hers as I made my way down the hall. I looked into the first one and aw boxes upon boxes full of books...yeah...this was definitely hers.

I walked over to her bed and laid her down and then put the blanket she used in the living room over her shoulders. I let out a slight sigh and shook my head. She is something else. I turned and left the room and started to put all the movie cases and the last disk away, back where they were supposed to go, since I had a feeling the blonde wouldn't like it if I put them back out of order. I turned and took the empty popcorn bowl and put it in the sink before opening the fridge to grab a water bottle. I leaned against the counter and opened the top taking a swig from the bottle. I listened to the two in Nates room as they talked quietly and played the guitars...I had a feeling, she could make my dark haired friend very happy if he let her.

~Nathan~
After several minutes of silent, in which the girl on the floor seemed deep in thought, he figured they were done conversing and playing together. She looked busy anyway, consumed by whatever thoughts were swirling around in her head. Shrugging to himself, the young man let himself fall back onto the bed, guitar settled against his chest as he played quietly, not totally paying attention to the tune his fingers were plucking out. Nathan didn't know how late it was but he knew that it had to have been several hours since they'd returned. Whatever movies Rowen and Sadie had been watching had ended a while ago, leaving the only sounds in the apartment the ones that he was creating. Exhaustion began to creep up on him and he closed his eyes.

Hearing a soft voice, hesitant and nervous, Nate opened his eyes and picked his head of the bed, turning it slightly so he could look at Angel. "What?" he questioned, eyebrows knit in confusion. He hadn't totally heard her question, but eventually, his mind caught up to him. "Oh, uh, yeah, I play a couple others. Guitar, obviously, acoustic and bass. Drums, though not quite as good as the guy in our band. Parents made me play piano. I had a lot of fun with it but made them think I sucked at it." He laughed at the memory, mouth quirking in a bit of a smirk. Definitely one of his proudest moments. "Tried trumpet for a bit, didn't like it as much."

~Sadie~
Feeling herself being moved, the girl grunted and shifted slightly, moving further into the heat that had picked her up. Sadie snuggled her face into the warmth, sighing in contentment. Waking slightly, she felt herself being laid in a bed, blanket wrapped around her. She tugged it further around her, burrowing herself into the fuzzy warmth. Her lips formed a thank you but the girl didn't make any sound. Before long she was asleep again, dreaming of the Fellowship cutting down masked villains with chainsaws trying to fulfill the Purge. It was certainly better than it would have been had she not watched those movies.
~Nathan~
After several minutes of silent, in which the girl on the floor seemed deep in thought, he figured they were done conversing and playing together. She looked busy anyway, consumed by whatever thoughts were swirling around in her head. Shrugging to himself, the young man let himself fall back onto the bed, guitar settled against his chest as he played quietly, not totally paying attention to the tune his fingers were plucking out. Nathan didn't know how late it was but he knew that it had to have been several hours since they'd returned. Whatever movies Rowen and Sadie had been watching had ended a while ago, leaving the only sounds in the apartment the ones that he was creating. Exhaustion began to creep up on him and he closed his eyes.

Hearing a soft voice, hesitant and nervous, Nate opened his eyes and picked his head of the bed, turning it slightly so he could look at Angel. "What?" he questioned, eyebrows knit in confusion. He hadn't totally heard her question, but eventually, his mind caught up to him. "Oh, uh, yeah, I play a couple others. Guitar, obviously, acoustic and bass. Drums, though not quite as good as the guy in our band. Parents made me play piano. I had a lot of fun with it but made them think I sucked at it." He laughed at the memory, mouth quirking in a bit of a smirk. Definitely one of his proudest moments. "Tried trumpet for a bit, didn't like it as much."

~Sadie~
Feeling herself being moved, the girl grunted and shifted slightly, moving further into the heat that had picked her up. Sadie snuggled her face into the warmth, sighing in contentment. Waking slightly, she felt herself being laid in a bed, blanket wrapped around her. She tugged it further around her, burrowing herself into the fuzzy warmth. Her lips formed a thank you but the girl didn't make any sound. Before long she was asleep again, dreaming of the Fellowship cutting down masked villains with chainsaws trying to fulfill the Purge. It was certainly better than it would have been had she not watched those movies.
~Angel ocean~
I nodded slowly at his answer. He seemed to not like the piano all that much from the way he described how he learned it, so I wasn't going to bring up how it was one of my favorites. I nodded again, I was bad at conversation, sadie has always been the conversation starter. I fell on my back laying on the carpeted floor thinking I'm glad my bedroom doesn't have carpet...that would suck to have to clean up paint I looked around the room to notice he hadn't taken any time to unpack, neither had I but still...does he plan to paint the walls? I looked over to him from my horizontal position, my hair sprawled out around me the golden shade catching the light. "You...havnt unpacked .. do you plan to paint the walls or furniture or something?" I asked

~ Rowen Wood ~
The music had quieted down, but I heard the hushed conversation before de iding to head to my room and finish unpacking. I began to put my law books and stuff materials on the shelf, I moved the dresser where I wanted and began to put my clothes away. It had been a crazy couple of hours...from moving here to meeting those two...to the ordeal where the blonde left and came back....to the strange unexpected movie marathon.
~Angel ocean~
I nodded slowly at his answer. He seemed to not like the piano all that much from the way he described how he learned it, so I wasn't going to bring up how it was one of my favorites. I nodded again, I was bad at conversation, sadie has always been the conversation starter. I fell on my back laying on the carpeted floor thinking I'm glad my bedroom doesn't have carpet...that would suck to have to clean up paint I looked around the room to notice he hadn't taken any time to unpack, neither had I but still...does he plan to paint the walls? I looked over to him from my horizontal position, my hair sprawled out around me the golden shade catching the light. "You...havnt unpacked .. do you plan to paint the walls or furniture or something?" I asked

~ Rowen Wood ~
The music had quieted down, but I heard the hushed conversation before de iding to head to my room and finish unpacking. I began to put my law books and stuff materials on the shelf, I moved the dresser where I wanted and began to put my clothes away. It had been a crazy couple of hours...from moving here to meeting those two...to the ordeal where the blonde left and came back....to the strange unexpected movie marathon.

~Nathan~
She asked another question and he had to bite back a grin. Not that he hated the quiet, or hated that he was always the one starting the conversations, but it was nice that she was the one asking questions now. Making sure that his grin was hidden, the boy pushed himself off of the bed, groaning slightly as his spine popped. Nathan rolled his shoulders before answering, eyes wandering the walls as he spoke. "Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it. Might decide to do that at some point. This egg wash color isn't really doing it for me. As for unpacking... that's just cause I'm lazy and didn't feel like doing it yet. I'll probably do it tomorrow or something."

((I'll do Sadie again when it's morning))
~Nathan~
She asked another question and he had to bite back a grin. Not that he hated the quiet, or hated that he was always the one starting the conversations, but it was nice that she was the one asking questions now. Making sure that his grin was hidden, the boy pushed himself off of the bed, groaning slightly as his spine popped. Nathan rolled his shoulders before answering, eyes wandering the walls as he spoke. "Honestly, I hadn't really thought about it. Might decide to do that at some point. This egg wash color isn't really doing it for me. As for unpacking... that's just cause I'm lazy and didn't feel like doing it yet. I'll probably do it tomorrow or something."

((I'll do Sadie again when it's morning))