Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 427 428
extremely thick lines. guns. handsome ____ is enemy. shoot things. shoot more things.
extremely thick lines. guns. handsome ____ is enemy. shoot things. shoot more things.
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
[quote name="AgCat" date="2019-02-18 06:33:44" ] A little guy running around a dead kingdom to fight his half-sister, assassinate three important figures in their sleep, steal his brother's job and maybe kill the sun depends on if he has taken half of his father's soul from his corpse and visit the place where the remains of all of his siblings dwell or not. [/quote] @AgCat Hollow Knight?
AgCat wrote on 2019-02-18 06:33:44:
A little guy running around a dead kingdom to fight his half-sister, assassinate three important figures in their sleep, steal his brother's job and maybe kill the sun depends on if he has taken half of his father's soul from his corpse and visit the place where the remains of all of his siblings dwell or not.
@AgCat
Hollow Knight?
@LucidFeathers
Yep!
@LucidFeathers
Yep!
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
dragon,,
dragon,,
12 year olds dance about a game more than they actually play it
12 year olds dance about a game more than they actually play it
https://dragcave.net/user/Confused_ferret_with_kazoo Plz help my dragcave eggs

image.png Sprite by PixelSpiral
With his trusty sidekick and robot buddy, the DEFENDER OF EARTH! travels through space to defeat an evil overlord. He fails, and is forced into servitude. Much hilarity ensues.
With his trusty sidekick and robot buddy, the DEFENDER OF EARTH! travels through space to defeat an evil overlord. He fails, and is forced into servitude. Much hilarity ensues.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Fortnite: Puzzle League
NBeoOgB.png
Be warned, this is going to be a [b]l o n g[/b] post. I'll leave a link to the next post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2407232/88#post_37841578]here[/url] when it comes.-----Part One: Background for the universe (Note: some stuff in here is quite theory-ish, but like all theories, there's evidence for the theories, so... yeah?) [LIST] [*]Smort society exists, with the bonus deal of a mage family that doesn't do relationships outside the family [*]Dude with almost no plot relevance after this writes a Book™ about the future [*]Other dude with no plot relevance can turn spirits into robots who have no memory of their past lives [*]Said dudes may be related by blood? IDK [*]Dude 1's sister-turned-robot starts an uprising w/ the other 12 spirit-robots [*]Mr.McRando stops said uprising and bans production of spirit-robots [*]Mage family dededeleted themselves from the smort society, becoming evil society [*]Sister-turned-robot-turned-shapeshifting-shadow also dededeletes themselves from smort civilization, but only on their on accord [*]Shapeshifting shadow's technically-brother (who may have written the Book™) goes absolutely insane, learns how the everything works, and demotes themself to jevil before jevil [*]Reverse distant relative of smort society creates a new society in the middle of heck knows where, complete with edgy opposite [/LIST] Part Two: Meanwhile, in evil society... [LIST] [*]Galaxy dude falls off a cliff for some reason or another and is saved by a hooman [*]Duo mentioned above fall in love, except Galaxy dude's father (aka evil society member) isn't approving of this relationship [*]Hooman becomes a geometric rainbow butterfly and is removed from the dimension entirely [*]Galaxy dude gets depression and the reads the Book™ from earlier to be happy again. They then go even edgier than they were before, so... yay? [*]Edgy galaxy dude then kills literally the rest of evil society and decides to do a prophecy in the Book™ [*]Said prophecy says to dededelete everything, so... not yay, i guess [*]Edgy galaxy dude gets some help from a bat gijinka, a dededepressed ex-general, a girl with the mentality of a 12-year-old with a fandom problem that's actually a spider (somehow), and marx II (reluctantly) [/LIST] Part Three: We're only [i]now[/i] getting to the main game story? [LIST] [*]Monster and princess get married unwillingly, creating the crazy organ [*]Brother™ accidentally steps on crazy organ. Save that one for later as well, please [*]Who could have done this? Oh, it's just Edgy galaxy dude and bat gijinka, cool i guess [*]Oh no... it's... another generic Void™ [*]"Nice of the princess to-" oh for woomy sake, [i]they[/i] kidnapped her again, didn't they? [*]At [i]their[/i] place, and, uh- oh hey princess, hey Edgy galaxy du- ah, you knocked player out and sent everyone else to the Void™ (which has a castle in it, for some reason) [*]Oh hey, it's rainbow geometric butterfly from before! Time to go to society in who knows where! [*]Wait, player is the hero of the prophecy? wow, who woulda guessed? [*](in a very uninterested tone) Oh no... the Void™ is gonna destroy everything...who woulda guessed? [*]Okay, have an Egg McGuffin. Now, go get the rest! [*]Nothing too interesting happens here, but Brother™ now has a new alter-ego nobody can tell he is: Mr. Technology! [*]Remember when Brother™ accidentally stepped on crazy organ? Well, now that makes him a viable vessel for the Book™'s prophecy. Save this detail for like, five minutes, okay? [*]Fast-forward to the final boss, and rainbow geometric butterfly & edgy galaxy dude (who's almost back to being galaxy dude) realize who they were and- [*]"PSYCHE! You thought the final boss was over and done with, but it was all part of my plan!" dimension joke basically said [*][s]Brother™[/s] Mr. Technology, the crazy organ, and Clownpiece from Touhou the fuse into the weirdest looking thing this side of the multiverses [*]You defeat the weird thingeth, dededeleting jester of choice from the world [*] The Book™'s prophecy has been cancelled, edgy galaxy dude and rainbow geometric butterfly say their "I love you"[i]'[/i]s, and delete themselves from this end of who knows where [*]Everything's good again! The end [emoji=rainbow star 2] [/LIST] And would you believe me if I said this was all one game? [size=1]Oh, and, for those curious, the game in question is [spoiler]Eh, it's a few posts away, why bother?[/spoiler].
Be warned, this is going to be a l o n g post. I'll leave a link to the next post here when it comes.
Part One: Background for the universe
(Note: some stuff in here is quite theory-ish, but like all theories, there's evidence for the theories, so... yeah?)
  • Smort society exists, with the bonus deal of a mage family that doesn't do relationships outside the family
  • Dude with almost no plot relevance after this writes a Book™ about the future
  • Other dude with no plot relevance can turn spirits into robots who have no memory of their past lives
  • Said dudes may be related by blood? IDK
  • Dude 1's sister-turned-robot starts an uprising w/ the other 12 spirit-robots
  • Mr.McRando stops said uprising and bans production of spirit-robots
  • Mage family dededeleted themselves from the smort society, becoming evil society
  • Sister-turned-robot-turned-shapeshifting-shadow also dededeletes themselves from smort civilization, but only on their on accord
  • Shapeshifting shadow's technically-brother (who may have written the Book™) goes absolutely insane, learns how the everything works, and demotes themself to jevil before jevil
  • Reverse distant relative of smort society creates a new society in the middle of heck knows where, complete with edgy opposite
Part Two: Meanwhile, in evil society...
  • Galaxy dude falls off a cliff for some reason or another and is saved by a hooman
  • Duo mentioned above fall in love, except Galaxy dude's father (aka evil society member) isn't approving of this relationship
  • Hooman becomes a geometric rainbow butterfly and is removed from the dimension entirely
  • Galaxy dude gets depression and the reads the Book™ from earlier to be happy again. They then go even edgier than they were before, so... yay?
  • Edgy galaxy dude then kills literally the rest of evil society and decides to do a prophecy in the Book™
  • Said prophecy says to dededelete everything, so... not yay, i guess
  • Edgy galaxy dude gets some help from a bat gijinka, a dededepressed ex-general, a girl with the mentality of a 12-year-old with a fandom problem that's actually a spider (somehow), and marx II (reluctantly)
Part Three: We're only now getting to the main game story?
  • Monster and princess get married unwillingly, creating the crazy organ
  • Brother™ accidentally steps on crazy organ. Save that one for later as well, please
  • Who could have done this? Oh, it's just Edgy galaxy dude and bat gijinka, cool i guess
  • Oh no... it's... another generic Void™
  • "Nice of the princess to-" oh for woomy sake, they kidnapped her again, didn't they?
  • At their place, and, uh- oh hey princess, hey Edgy galaxy du- ah, you knocked player out and sent everyone else to the Void™ (which has a castle in it, for some reason)
  • Oh hey, it's rainbow geometric butterfly from before! Time to go to society in who knows where!
  • Wait, player is the hero of the prophecy? wow, who woulda guessed?
  • (in a very uninterested tone) Oh no... the Void™ is gonna destroy everything...who woulda guessed?
  • Okay, have an Egg McGuffin. Now, go get the rest!
  • Nothing too interesting happens here, but Brother™ now has a new alter-ego nobody can tell he is: Mr. Technology!
  • Remember when Brother™ accidentally stepped on crazy organ? Well, now that makes him a viable vessel for the Book™'s prophecy. Save this detail for like, five minutes, okay?
  • Fast-forward to the final boss, and rainbow geometric butterfly & edgy galaxy dude (who's almost back to being galaxy dude) realize who they were and-
  • "PSYCHE! You thought the final boss was over and done with, but it was all part of my plan!" dimension joke basically said
  • Brother™ Mr. Technology, the crazy organ, and Clownpiece from Touhou the fuse into the weirdest looking thing this side of the multiverses
  • You defeat the weird thingeth, dededeleting jester of choice from the world
  • The Book™'s prophecy has been cancelled, edgy galaxy dude and rainbow geometric butterfly say their "I love you"'s, and delete themselves from this end of who knows where
  • Everything's good again! The end
And would you believe me if I said this was all one game?
Oh, and, for those curious, the game in question is Eh, it's a few posts away, why bother?.
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
(The human turning into a butterfly gave it away for me (somehow?))

Harry Potter: The Game!™ Now featuring:
  • A dark arts teacher who switches sides over love (might be considered an HP spoiler)
  • A villain with an out-of-place name
  • A tournament that only those of a certain caliber can join (multiple, actually)
  • Crazy robes, brooms, and wands...
  • ... but also wandless magic for those okay with looking ridiculous
  • A collection of peculiar snacks
  • Absolutely no actual relation to the Harry Potter franchise at all
(The human turning into a butterfly gave it away for me (somehow?))

Harry Potter: The Game!™ Now featuring:
  • A dark arts teacher who switches sides over love (might be considered an HP spoiler)
  • A villain with an out-of-place name
  • A tournament that only those of a certain caliber can join (multiple, actually)
  • Crazy robes, brooms, and wands...
  • ... but also wandless magic for those okay with looking ridiculous
  • A collection of peculiar snacks
  • Absolutely no actual relation to the Harry Potter franchise at all
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[quote name="Evbay" date="2019-02-19 17:12:38" ] Fortnite: Puzzle League [/quote] Tetris 99?
Evbay wrote on 2019-02-19 17:12:38:
Tetris 99?
Please don't ping me!
(Unless it's actually important)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 427 428