Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ideas for 'Choose Familiar' page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd love this so much! Bonding is both tedious and stressful now. I'm always worried I'll sell an awakened familiar by accident.
I'd love this so much! Bonding is both tedious and stressful now. I'm always worried I'll sell an awakened familiar by accident.
0Xrg9Di.png
Oh my gosh this is such a good idea
Oh my gosh this is such a good idea
ssjS89N.png
SUPPPPOOOORRT. That is an awesome idea. Makes choosing familiars waaaayyyy easier.
SUPPPPOOOORRT. That is an awesome idea. Makes choosing familiars waaaayyyy easier.
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
yes. just yes
yes. just yes
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
A thanks for the support bump!
A thanks for the support bump!
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
TOTAL SUPPORT! THANK YOU FOR LINKING ME TO THIS.
TOTAL SUPPORT! THANK YOU FOR LINKING ME TO THIS.
(THE ALL-CAPS IS SIMPLY MY TYPING STYLE, JUST LIKE HOW ONE MAY CHOOSE TO TYPE IN A DIFFERENT FONT OR TEXT COLOR. I NEVER MEAN TO ACTUALLY SHOUT AT YOU.)

GOATMILK ART SHOP
Complete and total support
Complete and total support
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
So much support!
So much support!
TtDzTWB.png
support 100%!
support 100%!
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
Who do I need to bribe to get something like this to happen I keep not sorting my duplicates because it takes forever to figure out which are duplicates from my vaulted awakened T-T
Who do I need to bribe to get something like this to happen I keep not sorting my duplicates because it takes forever to figure out which are duplicates from my vaulted awakened T-T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8