Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Feeding dragons?
I have plenty of food in each category and all of my dragons are 100% starved. However, when I go to feed my dragons, it says "No dragons have been fed," and takes none of my food, and feeds no dragons. I cannot breed because my dragons are all starved, but I can't get them to eat. All of my food is in my hoard, not my vault.

I haven't played in a long time, so has some feature on the feeding system changed?
I have plenty of food in each category and all of my dragons are 100% starved. However, when I go to feed my dragons, it says "No dragons have been fed," and takes none of my food, and feeds no dragons. I cannot breed because my dragons are all starved, but I can't get them to eat. All of my food is in my hoard, not my vault.

I haven't played in a long time, so has some feature on the feeding system changed?
@Lbae have you converted the food items from your hoard?
@Lbae have you converted the food items from your hoard?
fzww6al.png
@Lbae

In order to be able to feed dragons you have to go to your hoard, select the food you want to convert and click the 'convert' button'. Then you can feed your dragons from your lair page.
@Lbae

In order to be able to feed dragons you have to go to your hoard, select the food you want to convert and click the 'convert' button'. Then you can feed your dragons from your lair page.
Dragons with lore up for adoption
Ahhhh, thank you! I either forgot that was a feature or it wasn't a feature last I played. I forget. Thank you so much!
Ahhhh, thank you! I either forgot that was a feature or it wasn't a feature last I played. I forget. Thank you so much!