Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 72 73
Cool! Hoping to see some Mirror or Tundra love or something in the future though, the only shirt I'm interested in so far is "Ask me about my pixel dragons". The art is great though!
Cool! Hoping to see some Mirror or Tundra love or something in the future though, the only shirt I'm interested in so far is "Ask me about my pixel dragons". The art is great though!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I need love them all! The artwork is amazing, as usual ^3^
I need love them all! The artwork is amazing, as usual ^3^
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Kool!
Kool!
Yes, finally!! [quote name="Vulpess" date="2018-12-16 12:13:21" ] These are just lovely! Definitely want to buy one. How cool would it be to see or be spotted by a fellow FR player irl. :> Also, pls make plushies someday. Pls [/quote] ^ my exact thoughts!
Yes, finally!!
Vulpess wrote on 2018-12-16 12:13:21:
These are just lovely! Definitely want to buy one. How cool would it be to see or be spotted by a fellow FR player irl. :>

Also, pls make plushies someday. Pls
^ my exact thoughts!
I love these designs!!! Bought a shirt!!!
I love these designs!!! Bought a shirt!!!
84si1j.png
Wow! Looks cool!
Wow! Looks cool!
Squeee!

But ... no Guardian shirt? No Wildclaw?
Squeee!

But ... no Guardian shirt? No Wildclaw?
cool but maybe not have Merch and Shop Gems right above everything else in the shop
cool but maybe not have Merch and Shop Gems right above everything else in the shop
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="5HT" date="2018-12-16 12:29:36" ] cool but maybe not have Merch and Shop Gems right above everything else in the shop [/quote] ^
5HT wrote on 2018-12-16 12:29:36:

^
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I'd be interested in merch if you could get a custom shirt with the colors of your own dragon
I'd be interested in merch if you could get a custom shirt with the colors of your own dragon
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 72 73