Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | characters for sale (g/usd/items)
@RainbowVeins
Hey! I'd be fine with just items since that's where the gems would be going anyway so (going by the lowest gem prices in the auction house), would the 2 skins (20+53), 1 ambush(33), 1 berserker(24) and 1 token(70) be okay? Also I had forgotten all about the tokens themselves lol thank you for reminding me!
@RainbowVeins
Hey! I'd be fine with just items since that's where the gems would be going anyway so (going by the lowest gem prices in the auction house), would the 2 skins (20+53), 1 ambush(33), 1 berserker(24) and 1 token(70) be okay? Also I had forgotten all about the tokens themselves lol thank you for reminding me!
y6Tz96p.png
@rruins
Sure, that works for me! I'll start up the CR.

Is there any extra information I should know about the design (like species for example)? And do you have a toyhou.se account I can credit, since that's where I'll be uploading them?
@rruins
Sure, that works for me! I'll start up the CR.

Is there any extra information I should know about the design (like species for example)? And do you have a toyhou.se account I can credit, since that's where I'll be uploading them?
lil-guy.png
@RainbowVeins
Awesome, thank you! It's just a one off creature, no specific species so you can decide whatever you'd like for it. You can credit to "dingdong" on TH! My main is "saltyseadogz" if you ever need to contact me there but I use that side one to credit my older designs :>
@RainbowVeins
Awesome, thank you! It's just a one off creature, no specific species so you can decide whatever you'd like for it. You can credit to "dingdong" on TH! My main is "saltyseadogz" if you ever need to contact me there but I use that side one to credit my older designs :>
y6Tz96p.png
@rruins

Thank you! All saved :)
@rruins

Thank you! All saved :)
lil-guy.png
up!
up!
y6Tz96p.png
y6Tz96p.png
y6Tz96p.png
y6Tz96p.png
y6Tz96p.png
@rruins Offering for this character!

I have a vial of scattersight I can offer (294 as current lowest), a Beserker (12, have more if u want), ambush (30, also have more), and Accent: The Great Tree (115) (sorry I'm not sure how to link it to give a preview). And I can add gems to supplement!
If possible could you also draw a human ref for them as well? Maybe for 100g? Open to other offers as well ofc!
@rruins Offering for this character!

I have a vial of scattersight I can offer (294 as current lowest), a Beserker (12, have more if u want), ambush (30, also have more), and Accent: The Great Tree (115) (sorry I'm not sure how to link it to give a preview). And I can add gems to supplement!
If possible could you also draw a human ref for them as well? Maybe for 100g? Open to other offers as well ofc!