Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are you guys grinding?
1 2 3 4
I started grinding in the savannah.

Then I went to boreal because I want to finish levelling a dragon :> I'll probs go back to the savannah when I'm done.

Haven't gotten anything all that exciting, some apparel and two ambush stones.
I started grinding in the savannah.

Then I went to boreal because I want to finish levelling a dragon :> I'll probs go back to the savannah when I'm done.

Haven't gotten anything all that exciting, some apparel and two ambush stones.
rainsong jungle bc i want the new m coatl skins. i got the wc paradise zalis one, and also an arcane egg
rainsong jungle bc i want the new m coatl skins. i got the wc paradise zalis one, and also an arcane egg
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Scorched Forest, looking for a Centaur Archer. I've had a lot of really good drops, multiple skin crates, some Berserkers, lots op apparel and familiars. But not the one I need of course.
Scorched Forest, looking for a Centaur Archer. I've had a lot of really good drops, multiple skin crates, some Berserkers, lots op apparel and familiars. But not the one I need of course.
P5dRHZ6.png
I was grinding in the Redrock Cove last night, since it seemed thematically appropriate, but switched over to the Rainsong Jungle so I could multitask and maybe get some skins. I just got my first new familiar!
I was grinding in the Redrock Cove last night, since it seemed thematically appropriate, but switched over to the Rainsong Jungle so I could multitask and maybe get some skins. I just got my first new familiar!
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
Kelp beds cause I'm trying to work on leveling my lair... considering switching though cause I haven't had much luck at all with interesting drops :Va
Kelp beds cause I'm trying to work on leveling my lair... considering switching though cause I haven't had much luck at all with interesting drops :Va
UEKFohX.png
1 2 3 4