Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not one for introductions
Hello, all. I'm clockworkmonkey, or just clock to most people. I've never really been very good at the whole "introducing myself" thing, I'm not exactly what you might call socially graceful. Still, it's hard to meet new people if you don't stick your head out of your shell, so here goes.
I'm 25, I live in North Carolina, and I'm currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time, which could probably be better spent but whatever.
I'm a writer, both fantasy and science fiction, but I have yet to finish anything so I'm very far from having anything published. I have an easier time putting the world together, creating characters, and writing histories than I do with actually writing the story, sad as that is. As it stands, I've fleshed out no less than 5 different planets, 16 species, and over 500 characters, but have yet to write more than 70 pages of a single story.
I'm an artist, I suppose, though I don't draw terribly often, and I've absolutely no talent for digital media. Mostly I just sketch.
I'm a big fan of anime, especially from the late 90s, and I love Marvel comics.
I haven't made an introductory post on a forum in over 6 years. So yeah, there's me I guess.
Hello, all. I'm clockworkmonkey, or just clock to most people. I've never really been very good at the whole "introducing myself" thing, I'm not exactly what you might call socially graceful. Still, it's hard to meet new people if you don't stick your head out of your shell, so here goes.
I'm 25, I live in North Carolina, and I'm currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time, which could probably be better spent but whatever.
I'm a writer, both fantasy and science fiction, but I have yet to finish anything so I'm very far from having anything published. I have an easier time putting the world together, creating characters, and writing histories than I do with actually writing the story, sad as that is. As it stands, I've fleshed out no less than 5 different planets, 16 species, and over 500 characters, but have yet to write more than 70 pages of a single story.
I'm an artist, I suppose, though I don't draw terribly often, and I've absolutely no talent for digital media. Mostly I just sketch.
I'm a big fan of anime, especially from the late 90s, and I love Marvel comics.
I haven't made an introductory post on a forum in over 6 years. So yeah, there's me I guess.
Hello and welcome to the community!

It's always nice to meet and see a fellow writer, by the way. And trust me, you're not alone. World and character building is the reason I live and breathe but as soon as I go to actually write the story that's playing out in my mind, I can never seem to find the right words.
Hello and welcome to the community!

It's always nice to meet and see a fellow writer, by the way. And trust me, you're not alone. World and character building is the reason I live and breathe but as soon as I go to actually write the story that's playing out in my mind, I can never seem to find the right words.
Joined back after an 8 year hiatus!
Fellow worldbuilders! Allow me to love you, in a safe and consensual way. Bouncing ideas off other people is an excellent thing so if anyone wants to talk and be talked to about constructed worlds, I'd love it.

And welcome to FR, Clock! I am Nekron, the Dreadrider of the Shadowlands, your friendly neighborhood deathlord. Nice to meet you.
Fellow worldbuilders! Allow me to love you, in a safe and consensual way. Bouncing ideas off other people is an excellent thing so if anyone wants to talk and be talked to about constructed worlds, I'd love it.

And welcome to FR, Clock! I am Nekron, the Dreadrider of the Shadowlands, your friendly neighborhood deathlord. Nice to meet you.
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.