Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Price help
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472335/47233413_350.png[/img] So I decided to keep the more pinkish one for myself but I'm gonna sell this one but I'm not sure of a good price range
47233413_350.png
So I decided to keep the more pinkish one for myself but I'm gonna sell this one but I'm not sure of a good price range
First! Change the capsule to ringlets and it’ll match better and be gorgeous
First! Change the capsule to ringlets and it’ll match better and be gorgeous
I like the second better.
I like the second better.
VGxuHXT.png
As cute as that would be I don't want to put money into them they would be kept as is
As cute as that would be I don't want to put money into them they would be kept as is
I'm gonna have to vote for the second. The pink and purple look really nice together and make a beautiful pastel boy! That being said, if you're interested in changing genes around Cricklette makes a good point about that tert for the first!
I'm gonna have to vote for the second. The pink and purple look really nice together and make a beautiful pastel boy! That being said, if you're interested in changing genes around Cricklette makes a good point about that tert for the first!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
Yeah I'm not putting money into them as I wont likely be breeding either
Yeah I'm not putting money into them as I wont likely be breeding either
Found out now selling one
Found out now selling one