Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Constellation Gene, Turkeys, and Gems!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
Oooh constellation looks great! rip me I don't have the gems to get it
Oooh constellation looks great! rip me I don't have the gems to get it
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
PYVw1.gif2zM7p.gifz5pQE.giff24uE.gifXsM4b.gifYf880.gif
Very disappointed in Constellation gene! It really should have been closer to the StarMap gene. A continuation of actual stars onto the wings would have been great. Constellation looks too much like morph and smoke and on an on. Hey I wonder if you could actually poll gamers on what they are interested in Before you craft a promised gene. I have been working for an hour to find any combinations that would look good with the existing starmap gene. No luck so far.
Very disappointed in Constellation gene! It really should have been closer to the StarMap gene. A continuation of actual stars onto the wings would have been great. Constellation looks too much like morph and smoke and on an on. Hey I wonder if you could actually poll gamers on what they are interested in Before you craft a promised gene. I have been working for an hour to find any combinations that would look good with the existing starmap gene. No luck so far.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
OH YEaaaaaH
OH YEaaaaaH
LUZk8tY.png
omg i literally bought gems yesterday lol.

guess i'll buy some more!!
omg i literally bought gems yesterday lol.

guess i'll buy some more!!
@AliBird
Actually, the mods have posted a few times that there's a color bug with Constellation. As far as I know, this hasn't been fixed yet. So you may want to double check your scries in a few hours, when they fix the art bug.

Constellation looks pretty nice. I like the swirly effect. I just can't wait to see how it looks like when its been fixed.
@AliBird
Actually, the mods have posted a few times that there's a color bug with Constellation. As far as I know, this hasn't been fixed yet. So you may want to double check your scries in a few hours, when they fix the art bug.

Constellation looks pretty nice. I like the swirly effect. I just can't wait to see how it looks like when its been fixed.
I the hell was waiting for this gene! Well done, you started releasing genes faster, I am very happy!
I the hell was waiting for this gene! Well done, you started releasing genes faster, I am very happy!
LUZk8tY.png
finally
finally
FINALLY ^^
FINALLY ^^
AHHHH Finally!
AHHHH Finally!
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination