Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 770 771
:O
its frickin not me, i swear
brb checking e v e r y dragon
:O
its frickin not me, i swear
brb checking e v e r y dragon
ttGfSL1.png
@Starwindrider

Put me on the waitlist please for game 5
@Starwindrider

Put me on the waitlist please for game 5
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@CutePikachu163 first round neither guard died, second round 1 did

So it's an Arcane derg, which narrows it down to 2. One doesn't have feathers.
@CutePikachu163 first round neither guard died, second round 1 did

So it's an Arcane derg, which narrows it down to 2. One doesn't have feathers.
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
really? we only have one guard? they must be so smart, awesome, pretty,
not a killer, amirite?
really? we only have one guard? they must be so smart, awesome, pretty,
not a killer, amirite?
ttGfSL1.png
yea cos first round guards were practically protecting themselves

hmm

no you have two guards among y'all
yea cos first round guards were practically protecting themselves

hmm

no you have two guards among y'all
xxxxx5198.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
yall gonna lose one if yall aint careful smh
anyways marusya has almost pinkish eyes
yall gonna lose one if yall aint careful smh
anyways marusya has almost pinkish eyes
ttGfSL1.png
also can i be on next round waitlist :O
also can i be on next round waitlist :O
ttGfSL1.png
I honestly think it's Redara or Fortuna because of the purply pink eyes and Redara has dark coloured feathers, also Fortuna is a healer so she should know some magic=runes? Sorry if I'm not allowed to post because I'm dead. Also sorry if this is misleading...
I honestly think it's Redara or Fortuna because of the purply pink eyes and Redara has dark coloured feathers, also Fortuna is a healer so she should know some magic=runes? Sorry if I'm not allowed to post because I'm dead. Also sorry if this is misleading...
i think you are?
but imagine if yall got rid of a guard by accident lmao
i think you are?
but imagine if yall got rid of a guard by accident lmao
ttGfSL1.png
oh gosh, poor Arty whenever she comes back into her cavern and sees this.

Also, this may be a bit of a far out theory, but hear me out; What if it's Icetalon? He's both a battlemage and a healer, so that means he'd use magic for fighting. He has some birdskull apparel, and I'm thinking the feather was only dark the last two nights because of the crime scene, since this time it wasn't said the feather was dark. Now, this all seems like I'm grasping at straws, since he's being described as a pacifist, but one thing stands out from his bio;
Quote:
One interesting fact is that his eyes change a little (think shifting between eye types) depending on how much he’s been casting magic.
(the scale, from least magic use to most, is Unusual - Common - Uncommon - Dark Sclera - Rare - Primal)

It says his eyes change. That seems like an important thing, so important that Star mentioned it. And his default/normal eye color is when he uses the least amount of magic, and he wouldn't have to use magic for this kill, and what is his eye type when the least amount of magic is use? Unusual. While they aren't the most pinkish, the eyes were also described as purple as well.

And that's all I have for this suspect, I could be very wrong, since he's described as a pacifist, but hey, looks can be deceiving, maybe he has a good enough motive
oh gosh, poor Arty whenever she comes back into her cavern and sees this.

Also, this may be a bit of a far out theory, but hear me out; What if it's Icetalon? He's both a battlemage and a healer, so that means he'd use magic for fighting. He has some birdskull apparel, and I'm thinking the feather was only dark the last two nights because of the crime scene, since this time it wasn't said the feather was dark. Now, this all seems like I'm grasping at straws, since he's being described as a pacifist, but one thing stands out from his bio;
Quote:
One interesting fact is that his eyes change a little (think shifting between eye types) depending on how much he’s been casting magic.
(the scale, from least magic use to most, is Unusual - Common - Uncommon - Dark Sclera - Rare - Primal)

It says his eyes change. That seems like an important thing, so important that Star mentioned it. And his default/normal eye color is when he uses the least amount of magic, and he wouldn't have to use magic for this kill, and what is his eye type when the least amount of magic is use? Unusual. While they aren't the most pinkish, the eyes were also described as purple as well.

And that's all I have for this suspect, I could be very wrong, since he's described as a pacifist, but hey, looks can be deceiving, maybe he has a good enough motive
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 770 771