Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Veil: Only One Can Survive (6 left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
no thanks on this one... sounds interesting though. :3 have fun~
no thanks on this one... sounds interesting though. :3 have fun~
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngegghatch_by_javen-d6cdu7k.gificesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
9ha1QnY.png
Thanks everyone who pinged people ;3 and thank you to others who don't want to join! I'm sorry this didn't catch your eye and I hope you have a pleasant week :D
Thanks everyone who pinged people ;3 and thank you to others who don't want to join! I'm sorry this didn't catch your eye and I hope you have a pleasant week :D
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@Alwaysflying
@Nano
@KismetBuster
@Byou
@Uxie
@Salvation
@Skiatha
@Frostwind
@Tigergirl008
@raksha18

Hello all, I am a very good friend of RedShinigami. Just yesterday she asked me to watch over this thread specifically, so I figured I might as well come say hello. She doesn't know how long her absence will be, but she hopes it won't be too long, so she doesn't keep you al waiting any longer than absolutely necessary. If any of you need anything go ahead and PM me and we can get to it. Other than that I'll begin pushing for more people to join.

Thank you all and have a nice day :)
@Alwaysflying
@Nano
@KismetBuster
@Byou
@Uxie
@Salvation
@Skiatha
@Frostwind
@Tigergirl008
@raksha18

Hello all, I am a very good friend of RedShinigami. Just yesterday she asked me to watch over this thread specifically, so I figured I might as well come say hello. She doesn't know how long her absence will be, but she hopes it won't be too long, so she doesn't keep you al waiting any longer than absolutely necessary. If any of you need anything go ahead and PM me and we can get to it. Other than that I'll begin pushing for more people to join.

Thank you all and have a nice day :)
Bump
Bump
Lets not let this die guys?
Lets not let this die guys?
@Alwaysflying
@Nano
@KismetBuster
@Byou
@Uxie
@Salvation
@Skiatha
@Frostwind
@Tigergirl008
@raksha18

Excuse me to bother you all again but please at least read this. It's me again, RedShin's friend. I came to tell you all that she has been banned permenantly from FlightRising. She's trying her utmost best to explain to the admins and whatnot, but I can't say anything more than that. She's already been gone for a while but she really hopes to be back soon, but for now this'll have to get closed down. It doesn't feel right for me to take it from her when she spent a lot of effort on it. Please, if you have any questions on how to reach her or contact her outside of FR, send me a PM and we can discuss that there. Thank you and I apologize for this unfortunate event.
@Alwaysflying
@Nano
@KismetBuster
@Byou
@Uxie
@Salvation
@Skiatha
@Frostwind
@Tigergirl008
@raksha18

Excuse me to bother you all again but please at least read this. It's me again, RedShin's friend. I came to tell you all that she has been banned permenantly from FlightRising. She's trying her utmost best to explain to the admins and whatnot, but I can't say anything more than that. She's already been gone for a while but she really hopes to be back soon, but for now this'll have to get closed down. It doesn't feel right for me to take it from her when she spent a lot of effort on it. Please, if you have any questions on how to reach her or contact her outside of FR, send me a PM and we can discuss that there. Thank you and I apologize for this unfortunate event.
@sekki
Oh no! D: I'm so sorry to hear! Unfortunately I don't know her outside if FR either. I hope she comes back!
@sekki
Oh no! D: I'm so sorry to hear! Unfortunately I don't know her outside if FR either. I hope she comes back!
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha (gosh darn it I spelled your name like skaia from homestuck I am sorry 0-0 cool username by the way)

Well if you'd like to keep in contact we can speak over PM, otherwise, I could relay hellos or goodbyes to her at school :)
@skiatha (gosh darn it I spelled your name like skaia from homestuck I am sorry 0-0 cool username by the way)

Well if you'd like to keep in contact we can speak over PM, otherwise, I could relay hellos or goodbyes to her at school :)
@sekki
Why, thank you! ^^
It's fine. XD Thanks for offering though.
@sekki
Why, thank you! ^^
It's fine. XD Thanks for offering though.
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha
No problem ^^
@skiatha
No problem ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10