Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Message not completely posting
Ok so I will go to send a reply on a thread and for some reason it won't completely post it. It will post a few sentences and cut off. Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but its rather annoying.
Ok so I will go to send a reply on a thread and for some reason it won't completely post it. It will post a few sentences and cut off. Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but its rather annoying.
Feel free to add me as a friend! Also looking for unwanted dragons. Feel free to message me
33567192-be79-477e-9bf5-9728c51e5910_zpsacf073c9.png
@ShushiKitty

I am having this problem, only with my most recent PM!
I had even attached two items and they aren't even showing :c

The message cuts off after the first bit, and the rest is hidden- this is a sent message from me however that is glitching, and not a forum post.
@ShushiKitty

I am having this problem, only with my most recent PM!
I had even attached two items and they aren't even showing :c

The message cuts off after the first bit, and the rest is hidden- this is a sent message from me however that is glitching, and not a forum post.
oie_rounded_corners_by_villianist-d7e3svl.gifoie_rounded_corners__1__by_villianist-d7e3svo.gif
@Krokodil

Oh thats to bad! I hope this gets fixed!

Also I love your sig >.> Team Rocket
@Krokodil

Oh thats to bad! I hope this gets fixed!

Also I love your sig >.> Team Rocket
Feel free to add me as a friend! Also looking for unwanted dragons. Feel free to message me
@ShushiKitty @Krokodil

Are either of you using the "less than" sign (the reverse of >)? There is a known issue where this will cut off anything after it.
@ShushiKitty @Krokodil

Are either of you using the "less than" sign (the reverse of >)? There is a known issue where this will cut off anything after it.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

I did not, sadly :c I used the generic heart symbol D: [❤]
__________________________________________________________________-

@ShushiKitty

uvu thankyou~
and same ; - ;

SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!
@Ara

I did not, sadly :c I used the generic heart symbol D: [❤]
__________________________________________________________________-

@ShushiKitty

uvu thankyou~
and same ; - ;

SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!
oie_rounded_corners_by_villianist-d7e3svl.gifoie_rounded_corners__1__by_villianist-d7e3svo.gif
That may be it. I will have to see if I have anymore trouble with it and let you know.
That may be it. I will have to see if I have anymore trouble with it and let you know.
@Krokodil

Are there any other details you can provide (the items attached, screenshots, any special characters used, etc)?
@Krokodil

Are there any other details you can provide (the items attached, screenshots, any special characters used, etc)?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

❤ is the character used - used one time within the message

The items were a rusted treasure chest, and a wildwood owl

I did use coding to link to Pinkerton's Plundering Pile, but that was removed by the message along with the rest of all I had typed explaining how familiars bond and give out chests once their bonding bars are filled.

I have messaged* the other player, and they did receive both items however, only the message cut off again at the same place!

Would you like a screenshot from my outbox of where it cut off?
*oops, typo!
@Ara

❤ is the character used - used one time within the message

The items were a rusted treasure chest, and a wildwood owl

I did use coding to link to Pinkerton's Plundering Pile, but that was removed by the message along with the rest of all I had typed explaining how familiars bond and give out chests once their bonding bars are filled.

I have messaged* the other player, and they did receive both items however, only the message cut off again at the same place!

Would you like a screenshot from my outbox of where it cut off?
*oops, typo!
@Krokodil

That would be wonderful! :) And if you could tell me the text that was supposed to appear after that (assuming the forums don't cut it off...) that would be great, too. Thanks!
@Krokodil

That would be wonderful! :) And if you could tell me the text that was supposed to appear after that (assuming the forums don't cut it off...) that would be great, too. Thanks!
Volunteer Moderator