Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
Can I have 808 please?
Can I have 808 please?
@SassafrasStomp

Can I have Tulip, please? I love her!
@SassafrasStomp

Can I have Tulip, please? I love her!
@kat56575 I like 800. and 801. But 800 looks nicer. I'd like him first please. I will gladly donate some food in a two way cr.
@kat56575 I like 800. and 801. But 800 looks nicer. I'd like him first please. I will gladly donate some food in a two way cr.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@outside
I would send you them as a breeding pair in are willing to donate as much food as you reasonably can over the next week. They make cute babies
@outside
I would send you them as a breeding pair in are willing to donate as much food as you reasonably can over the next week. They make cute babies
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
@kat56575 oo! Sure, I am defo willing to donate some food (Honestly ill probably buy some stacks off the AH or i'll use them to do some coliing in training fields for some food.)
@kat56575 oo! Sure, I am defo willing to donate some food (Honestly ill probably buy some stacks off the AH or i'll use them to do some coliing in training fields for some food.)
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@kat56575

May I adopt #823, the pearl catcher, please?
@kat56575

May I adopt #823, the pearl catcher, please?
referral-cat1.gif GfAuk5B.pngMRJWRkO.png
@kat56575 Hello! Can I please have 827? I started an hour ago, and I really appreciate what you are doing for other players. Thanks ;)
@kat56575 Hello! Can I please have 827? I started an hour ago, and I really appreciate what you are doing for other players. Thanks ;)
sent
sent
laodpua664c.png
@kat56575 Hi! Do you mind if I have 829 please? I just saw her and thought that she looked amazing, I'd love to adopt her. Thank you so much!!
@kat56575 Hi! Do you mind if I have 829 please? I just saw her and thought that she looked amazing, I'd love to adopt her. Thank you so much!!
sent
sent
laodpua664c.png