Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshots for sale!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center]hello!! Looking to make some quick money bc I'm starting to go broke so I'm selling a couple of sketchy flat colour headshots since they're real quick, easy and fun for me to do!! [b]They'll be going for 50kt/50g each![/b] [b]EXAMPLES[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e951/f/2018/230/f/1/vince_by_skipolr-dckjvcq.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/3a7b/th/pre/i/2017/267/4/0/dandy_by_skipolr-dboi47i.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5c15/f/2018/200/f/3/flat_by_skipolr-dchnzrm.png[/img] I can draw pretty much anything except for humans, but I'm most familiar with canines and felines! Send any oc my way tho and I'd be happy to attempt them for you. [b]PLEASE REPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO: [/b] [code] Reference: Desired expression: Background/transparent: Method of Payment: [/code] I'll be taking 5 slots to begin with but after I finish them, I'll probably open up some more. [LIST=1] [*] @GlitchyOddy [*]Free [*]Free [*]Free [*]Free [/LIST] Ty in advance y'all are the best. [/center]
hello!! Looking to make some quick money bc I'm starting to go broke so I'm selling a couple of sketchy flat colour headshots since they're real quick, easy and fun for me to do!!

They'll be going for 50kt/50g each!

EXAMPLES
vince_by_skipolr-dckjvcq.png

dandy_by_skipolr-dboi47i.png

flat_by_skipolr-dchnzrm.png

I can draw pretty much anything except for humans, but I'm most familiar with canines and felines! Send any oc my way tho and I'd be happy to attempt them for you.

PLEASE REPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
Code:
Reference: Desired expression: Background/transparent: Method of Payment:

I'll be taking 5 slots to begin with but after I finish them, I'll probably open up some more.
  1. @GlitchyOddy
  2. Free
  3. Free
  4. Free
  5. Free

Ty in advance y'all are the best.
@Skipolr hello! can you work with written descriptions? I'd like a bunny boi OC of mine drawn, but I don't have any art refs of him currently (tho I can provide similar examples!)
@Skipolr hello! can you work with written descriptions? I'd like a bunny boi OC of mine drawn, but I don't have any art refs of him currently (tho I can provide similar examples!)
IjJJeTN.png
@Skipolr

Would you be able to do either of these kids? Ideally I'd have both, but PeanutButter is a ferret so if he's too difficult that's totally fine. PeanutButter and Kozo.
@Skipolr

Would you be able to do either of these kids? Ideally I'd have both, but PeanutButter is a ferret so if he's too difficult that's totally fine. PeanutButter and Kozo.
?67qj5=party.png
@Skipolr
Hiya!~ If you're still open would you like to attempt one of my skele kids? :3
Reference: Spanner
Desired expression: Any
Background/transparent: Transparent
Method of Payment: Treasure
@Skipolr
[quote name="Saeyoung" date="2018-10-01 03:42:37" ] @Saeyoung hello! can you work with written descriptions? I'd like a bunny boi OC of mine drawn, but I don't have any art refs of him currently (tho I can provide similar examples!) [/quote] Hey for sure! Just send one over and I'd love to give it a go c:
Saeyoung wrote on 2018-10-01 03:42:37:
@Saeyoung hello! can you work with written descriptions? I'd like a bunny boi OC of mine drawn, but I don't have any art refs of him currently (tho I can provide similar examples!)
Hey for sure! Just send one over and I'd love to give it a go c:
[quote name="thewolfwithapen" date="2018-10-01 03:49:27" ] @thewolfwithapen Would you be able to do either of these kids? Ideally I'd have both, but PeanutButter is a ferret so if he's too difficult that's totally fine. PeanutButter and Kozo. [/quote] I can do both! Just fill out the form at the bottom of my top post and I'll get started after you send over the payment 'v'
thewolfwithapen wrote on 2018-10-01 03:49:27:
@thewolfwithapen

I can do both! Just fill out the form at the bottom of my top post and I'll get started after you send over the payment 'v'
[quote name="Runebook" date="2018-10-01 04:14:38" ] @Runebook Hiya!~ If you're still open would you like to attempt one of my skele kids? :3 Reference: Spanner Desired expression: Any Background/transparent: Transparent Method of Payment: Treasure [/quote] I'll be happy to give them a go! If you just send over the payment, I'll get started asap :-D
Runebook wrote on 2018-10-01 04:14:38:
@Runebook

I'll be happy to give them a go! If you just send over the payment, I'll get started asap :-D
@Skipolr

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2823697.peanutbutter
Desired expression: A big ol' grin, generally just happiness.
Background/transparent: Either or, I am entirely unbothered.
Method of Payment: treasure

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2795710.kozo-rayu
Desired expression: brooding, a small frown maybe?
Background/transparent: Again, unbothered.
@Skipolr

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2823697.peanutbutter
Desired expression: A big ol' grin, generally just happiness.
Background/transparent: Either or, I am entirely unbothered.

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2795710.kozo-rayu
Desired expression: brooding, a small frown maybe?
Background/transparent: Again, unbothered.
?67qj5=party.png
@Skipolr I would absolutely love if you could give two of my kids some love!

Reference: Kit
Desired expression: Just make her look bored or bratty and snotty, something with an ugly smirk or a roll of her eyes. Go nuts!
Background/transparent: A single colour background would be best, as I can't save transparent!

Reference: Toothpick, with some more notes here (ignore all of the colour notes on design; please follow the ref but just give her black ear tips!)
Desired expression: Moody and judgemental, or just furious and broody. Make em look unhappy!
Background/transparent: A single colour background would be best as I can't save transparent!

Thank you so much!
@Skipolr I would absolutely love if you could give two of my kids some love!

Reference: Kit
Desired expression: Just make her look bored or bratty and snotty, something with an ugly smirk or a roll of her eyes. Go nuts!
Background/transparent: A single colour background would be best, as I can't save transparent!

Reference: Toothpick, with some more notes here (ignore all of the colour notes on design; please follow the ref but just give her black ear tips!)
Desired expression: Moody and judgemental, or just furious and broody. Make em look unhappy!
Background/transparent: A single colour background would be best as I can't save transparent!

Thank you so much!
@Skipolr I'd love to order one of these for my fluffball!
Reference: Here!
Desired expression: Something happy and upbeat, or something peaceful ^^
Method of Payment: 50g
@Skipolr I'd love to order one of these for my fluffball!
Reference: Here!
Desired expression: Something happy and upbeat, or something peaceful ^^
Method of Payment: 50g
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page