Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | oO( spellbound dawn pastels )Oo
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing, they’re on a nest right now!
@AngelofDeath22 Sure thing, they’re on a nest right now!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@Aerai

Oh that’s okay, I’m fine with waiting.
@Aerai

Oh that’s okay, I’m fine with waiting.
vIn6W6z.gif
+3 hours fr
he/python
art shop
crazy rift
@aerai

I would like to purchase your ghosty gal #44948016 :3c she's GORGEOUS. I do go to work soon, and I work in the bowels of a hospital so signal is...hard. But the money is ready, so hopefully I can complete a crossroads asap!
@aerai

I would like to purchase your ghosty gal #44948016 :3c she's GORGEOUS. I do go to work soon, and I work in the bowels of a hospital so signal is...hard. But the money is ready, so hopefully I can complete a crossroads asap!
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk Hello! Unfortunately, she was purchased by someone just this morning before I could edit the sales post. However, I have some similar kids here that I haven't listed yet if you're interested. The last four were just hatched this morning.

My Pastel Phantom pair can nest at the end of next week, so I can offer you first pick especially if there is a double of #44948016! Plus, there's a better chance of them having midnight primaries which looks super cool ^^

Let me know and I'll add you to the "preorder" ping list haha.
@ElveraBasilisk Hello! Unfortunately, she was purchased by someone just this morning before I could edit the sales post. However, I have some similar kids here that I haven't listed yet if you're interested. The last four were just hatched this morning.

My Pastel Phantom pair can nest at the end of next week, so I can offer you first pick especially if there is a double of #44948016! Plus, there's a better chance of them having midnight primaries which looks super cool ^^

Let me know and I'll add you to the "preorder" ping list haha.

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@aerai oof! That's what I get for being mobile bound, i'm sorry I didnt realize ToT

And pinglist sounds great!! A clone of that gal would be ideal, I made an outfit out of my excitement XD Thank you so much! ^^
@aerai oof! That's what I get for being mobile bound, i'm sorry I didnt realize ToT

And pinglist sounds great!! A clone of that gal would be ideal, I made an outfit out of my excitement XD Thank you so much! ^^
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk Ahh! You already have an outfit planned? That’s amazing, I can’t wait to see! Lets cross our fingers she hatches soon ^^
@ElveraBasilisk Ahh! You already have an outfit planned? That’s amazing, I can’t wait to see! Lets cross our fingers she hatches soon ^^

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Bump.png
Bump.png
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2442654][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/837892deea589d2f23b1b642c3eb3238/tumblr_pbbq1q4cZd1ugssd3o8_250.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_pbbq1q4cZd1ugssd3o8_250.png
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Aerai
Could I be on the ping list for Softest Clouds, please? My Divinity is looking for wife #6 XD
@Aerai
Could I be on the ping list for Softest Clouds, please? My Divinity is looking for wife #6 XD
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire Sure thing haha!
@TalonShrubfire Sure thing haha!

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23