Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
@meese

Thank you for pinging! Between one time and the next, alas, a guinea pig died, and now I need pics of the new one. Can you move to the next commission and I'll try to jump back on board when I have either the pic or another idea?
@meese

Thank you for pinging! Between one time and the next, alas, a guinea pig died, and now I need pics of the new one. Can you move to the next commission and I'll try to jump back on board when I have either the pic or another idea?
jPJ15Ay.pngtumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o5_r1_250.pngjPJ15Ay.png
@beaq sure thing!

@Smerdyakov I'm so glad you like it dude!
@beaq sure thing!

@Smerdyakov I'm so glad you like it dude!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese

I didn't receive, or missed, the notification to this thread. I'm still interested. PMs are best to get a hold of me (or Discord). :>
@Meese

I didn't receive, or missed, the notification to this thread. I'm still interested. PMs are best to get a hold of me (or Discord). :>
@Khadjin Aye! Send me your Dis, for both commission purposes and chatting!
@Khadjin Aye! Send me your Dis, for both commission purposes and chatting!
iK0jgh4.png
@meese Pinglist please! <3 Interested in a slot when they open :)
@meese Pinglist please! <3 Interested in a slot when they open :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Shikoire Here we go! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EiBOUnU.png[/img] Click for full-size!
@Shikoire

Here we go! Hope you like it!

EiBOUnU.png

Click for full-size!
iK0jgh4.png
@Rabies, pinging again since I didn't get a response last time! Are you still interested in a commission?
@Rabies, pinging again since I didn't get a response last time! Are you still interested in a commission?
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese yes! I was leatherywings over on tumblr, contacted you a few weeks ago about it :> I had quit FR for quite a while so that's why I wasn't responding.
@Meese yes! I was leatherywings over on tumblr, contacted you a few weeks ago about it :> I had quit FR for quite a while so that's why I wasn't responding.
R1YdvKt.png
@Rabies Oof I completely forgot, thanks!
@Rabies Oof I completely forgot, thanks!
iK0jgh4.png
@Rabies [img]https://i.imgur.com/zb9VmyP.png[/img] Good to go?
@Rabies

zb9VmyP.png

Good to go?
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53