Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37
@nbproxy Thank you ^^
@nbproxy Thank you ^^
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[quote name="nbproxy" date="2014-04-14 15:47:20"]the past couple festivals i've been making personal lists of my favorite skins, and i just realized i might as well post it in the discussion! so here are the ones i particularly like so far: "ocean emissary" by @KnightOfMoonish, p. 1 "jiggly jolly jelly" by @Pesticide, p. 2 "tidal snake" by @SpriteRunner, p. 3 "fishspine" by @TheCalicoTabby, p. 3 "leviathan trench salvager" by @Daypaw, p. 4 "seashore" by @Shrimp, p. 6 "abyss" by @Cassiopeia, p. 6 "barnacleloaf" by @figpigs, p. 8[/quote] aww thank you!! im glad you like my little dingus those other ones are good, too, like dang there are so many good ones!!!
nbproxy wrote on 2014-04-14 15:47:20:
the past couple festivals i've been making personal lists of my favorite skins, and i just realized i might as well post it in the discussion! so here are the ones i particularly like so far:

"ocean emissary" by @KnightOfMoonish, p. 1
"jiggly jolly jelly" by @Pesticide, p. 2
"tidal snake" by @SpriteRunner, p. 3
"fishspine" by @TheCalicoTabby, p. 3
"leviathan trench salvager" by @Daypaw, p. 4
"seashore" by @Shrimp, p. 6
"abyss" by @Cassiopeia, p. 6
"barnacleloaf" by @figpigs, p. 8

aww thank you!! im glad you like my little dingus
those other ones are good, too, like dang
there are so many good ones!!!
@HydraCorinthian
OARFISH D: It's my favourite ocean thing too, and if that skin is made I'd have to find a female imp just to have it. So pretty. So perfect.
@HydraCorinthian
OARFISH D: It's my favourite ocean thing too, and if that skin is made I'd have to find a female imp just to have it. So pretty. So perfect.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
Thank you!! I'm glad to hear people are loving the oarfish skin as much as I do!
(Oarfish are so beautiful. I wish we knew more about them.)
@Ickyrus
Thank you!! I'm glad to hear people are loving the oarfish skin as much as I do!
(Oarfish are so beautiful. I wish we knew more about them.)
@nbproxy
Thank you! It's my first skin contest entry, I'm happy people like it. :)
@nbproxy
Thank you! It's my first skin contest entry, I'm happy people like it. :)
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
oh geez so many skins i love this time around *makes me glad to be part of the water flight* XD

loving all of the entrys but so far i'm hoping any of these get picked (long list is long but would so buy all of them):

Leviathan Trench Relic and Jiggly Jolly Jelly
Sunset in a Bottle
Red Coris Wrasse and Flame Angel Fish
Yellow Bellied Sea Snake
Sea Jester
Tidal Snake
Mandarin Dragonet
Fishspine
Spirit of a Pond
Exotic Sea
Tropi-Tundra
Seashore
Abyssal Adventurer
Blueband Dalli Fairy

and so far thats just from a few pages. Can't wait to see all the other entrys
oh geez so many skins i love this time around *makes me glad to be part of the water flight* XD

loving all of the entrys but so far i'm hoping any of these get picked (long list is long but would so buy all of them):

Leviathan Trench Relic and Jiggly Jolly Jelly
Sunset in a Bottle
Red Coris Wrasse and Flame Angel Fish
Yellow Bellied Sea Snake
Sea Jester
Tidal Snake
Mandarin Dragonet
Fishspine
Spirit of a Pond
Exotic Sea
Tropi-Tundra
Seashore
Abyssal Adventurer
Blueband Dalli Fairy

and so far thats just from a few pages. Can't wait to see all the other entrys
water_zps4977b3b2.png
@Adelein I really like your female coatl entry! The scale and tentacle details really made it for me. *u* If I'm not too rude, I'd love to see a version where there isn't seaweed on the wings, I think it could pop up the body's design more! c: But this is just a suggestion, I really like the skin as it is!
@Adelein I really like your female coatl entry! The scale and tentacle details really made it for me. *u* If I'm not too rude, I'd love to see a version where there isn't seaweed on the wings, I think it could pop up the body's design more! c: But this is just a suggestion, I really like the skin as it is!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Adelein Your submission looks amazing, I love the tentacles!

@Pesticide The PC skin you made looks fantastic ;w; I love all the colors and details in it, I really hope it wins!

@Fortune I don't care if your spiral skin is too space-like, it's still amazing (especially the shading+highlights)! And it definitely reminds me more of deep sea than space (:

@pennmaster oh wow the water texture looks so good on your tundra skin, I can't get my eyes off it *u*

edit: augh FR cut my message :c
@Adelein Your submission looks amazing, I love the tentacles!

@Pesticide The PC skin you made looks fantastic ;w; I love all the colors and details in it, I really hope it wins!

@Fortune I don't care if your spiral skin is too space-like, it's still amazing (especially the shading+highlights)! And it definitely reminds me more of deep sea than space (:

@pennmaster oh wow the water texture looks so good on your tundra skin, I can't get my eyes off it *u*

edit: augh FR cut my message :c
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
@Undel

I have a question, and maybe it's been answered already, but why are we now celebrating the holiday after the month has passed? It used to be the last week of the corresponding month, but now it's moved into the following month. Seemed a little odd to me is all.
@Undel

I have a question, and maybe it's been answered already, but why are we now celebrating the holiday after the month has passed? It used to be the last week of the corresponding month, but now it's moved into the following month. Seemed a little odd to me is all.
@rattus thank you so much!!! 'v'
@rattus thank you so much!!! 'v'
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37