Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Detroit: Become Human [Seeking 1x1]
The rules didn't seem to indicate that seeking threads aren't allowed so- I hope this is? My apologies if not!

I'm looking to play Connor in a Detroit: Become Human rp. Preferably not on here because I'm not always on FR and I like to roleplay from my phone, so email/discord would be preferable!

Please be relatively literate - I'm not looking for 3 pages in word, but one-liner roleplays get ridiculously boring for me and I often find there's nothing to respond to.
The rules didn't seem to indicate that seeking threads aren't allowed so- I hope this is? My apologies if not!

I'm looking to play Connor in a Detroit: Become Human rp. Preferably not on here because I'm not always on FR and I like to roleplay from my phone, so email/discord would be preferable!

Please be relatively literate - I'm not looking for 3 pages in word, but one-liner roleplays get ridiculously boring for me and I often find there's nothing to respond to.
bump!
bump!
@khan

I can try to do this :)
@khan

I can try to do this :)
I'd love to do this. Is there any character you're looking for to roleplay with in particular?

I personally roleplay as Gavin, Rk900 or Connor. If any of those suit your fancy, feel free to let me know. :3
I'd love to do this. Is there any character you're looking for to roleplay with in particular?

I personally roleplay as Gavin, Rk900 or Connor. If any of those suit your fancy, feel free to let me know. :3
@khan @Mishkatoby10

Heya, um always up for Detroit roleplays, but I'm usually more from the Reed900 or Gavin/Connor direction. If you'd like to rp anything like that, or just need A Gavin (though I've played RK also regularly by now) just hit me up. I always need robocop content
@khan @Mishkatoby10

Heya, um always up for Detroit roleplays, but I'm usually more from the Reed900 or Gavin/Connor direction. If you'd like to rp anything like that, or just need A Gavin (though I've played RK also regularly by now) just hit me up. I always need robocop content
alWiqh6.png