Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exaltation Rescue Center.*UpdatesOften*
@LuckyDragon

Hello, is Yobaba still up for grabs? If so I'd love to adopt her!
@LuckyDragon

Hello, is Yobaba still up for grabs? If so I'd love to adopt her!
@SaltPrince Yes she is!! I'll set up a CR.
@SaltPrince Yes she is!! I'll set up a CR.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@LuckyDragon
I would absolutely love to take Kayon
@LuckyDragon
I would absolutely love to take Kayon
@Pyroli Absolutely!! I'll set up a CR. -Miss Snowfall.
@Pyroli Absolutely!! I'll set up a CR. -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@Mythkat

I sadly don't have room atm, but I'll ping myself for this thread. Wonderful work you're doing here. If you need help, feel free to ask!
@Mythkat

I sadly don't have room atm, but I'll ping myself for this thread. Wonderful work you're doing here. If you need help, feel free to ask!
SVt2S0L.png
@Mythkat Thank you for offering help!! That's very kind of you. I'll let you know if I need any :) -Miss Snowfall.
@Mythkat Thank you for offering help!! That's very kind of you. I'll let you know if I need any :) -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@LuckyDragon is Monarcha still available? And also could I be added to the pinglist?
@LuckyDragon is Monarcha still available? And also could I be added to the pinglist?

GkMUHMr.jpg
I saw Kohaku (The Spirited Away one) and I instantly knew I NEEDED him. I don't have gems (;w;) but I do have lots of treasure from being a Shock Switch pro and a Jigsaw Puzzle lover. Could I pay with that? Let me go check I have the right amount of monies and maybe do a couple jigsaw puzzles just for fun XD
I saw Kohaku (The Spirited Away one) and I instantly knew I NEEDED him. I don't have gems (;w;) but I do have lots of treasure from being a Shock Switch pro and a Jigsaw Puzzle lover. Could I pay with that? Let me go check I have the right amount of monies and maybe do a couple jigsaw puzzles just for fun XD
gYfRVnU.png
@AnoraBorealis Yes and yes!! I'll set up a CR right away!! -Miss Snowfall.
@AnoraBorealis Yes and yes!! I'll set up a CR right away!! -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
@CatFlamingo420 You can pay with treasure!! I really like Shock Switch too!! It's so much fun. I'll set up a CR for you :) -Miss Snowfall.
@CatFlamingo420 You can pay with treasure!! I really like Shock Switch too!! It's so much fun. I'll set up a CR for you :) -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|