Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hoi yall, I'm a newbie
Helllllo I've recently gotten into this game and I'd love to get more involved with the community n stuff so here I am lol. Nice to meet yall! If you guys you have any useful advice I should know about this game then that'd be greatly appreciated :D! Have a nice day c:
Helllllo I've recently gotten into this game and I'd love to get more involved with the community n stuff so here I am lol. Nice to meet yall! If you guys you have any useful advice I should know about this game then that'd be greatly appreciated :D! Have a nice day c:
@wolfy2928

Welcome to FR! I'm probably not the greatest choice for advice because I started in an unorthodox way, but I'd recommend just trying to be polite, and do what you want to do in this game. If you mean advice on the buying/selling/exalting of dragons, or easy profit, there are a number of guides that you can google for that. Have fun!
@wolfy2928

Welcome to FR! I'm probably not the greatest choice for advice because I started in an unorthodox way, but I'd recommend just trying to be polite, and do what you want to do in this game. If you mean advice on the buying/selling/exalting of dragons, or easy profit, there are a number of guides that you can google for that. Have fun!
Elvin
@FieryRedRanden

oki, thank you!
@FieryRedRanden

oki, thank you!