Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | red dog
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@WolfTears Red Dog is my guardian! He makes sure I don't get hurt or see bad things.
@WolfTears Red Dog is my guardian! He makes sure I don't get hurt or see bad things.
c1ZRhRN.jpg

tfWrxBY.jpg
Please don't start this again. "Red Dog" is a stuffed dog with red ears that OP calls their guardian. There was a big mess on this earlier which ended up being locked and deleted.
Please don't start this again. "Red Dog" is a stuffed dog with red ears that OP calls their guardian. There was a big mess on this earlier which ended up being locked and deleted.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Ngl I kinda wanna see where this goes
Ngl I kinda wanna see where this goes
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Aaaaand we’re back

But seriously, this has been the most fun day on the forums in a long time
Aaaaand we’re back

But seriously, this has been the most fun day on the forums in a long time
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
[quote name="Floppity" date="2018-08-07 18:23:27" ] oh noooo why are there so many ARGs why are there so many ARGs timename created a bandwagon huh [/quote] Time to accept our fate I suppose
Floppity wrote on 2018-08-07 18:23:27:
oh noooo
why are there so many ARGs
why are there so many ARGs
timename created a bandwagon huh

Time to accept our fate I suppose
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Science prevails!
FR+2
Art Shop
hey I noticed everyone complaining about the threads, so I decided it would be best to make a single 'main hub' for me to answer questions (cause i really am getting a bit tired of all of these people sending me messages about the same things i've already answered!)
hey I noticed everyone complaining about the threads, so I decided it would be best to make a single 'main hub' for me to answer questions (cause i really am getting a bit tired of all of these people sending me messages about the same things i've already answered!)
c1ZRhRN.jpg

tfWrxBY.jpg
You got lucky with your hatch! Cool!
You got lucky with your hatch! Cool!
Waystone1.gif
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page