Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
Hooray! My efforts to throw together an in-flight newbie giveaway are validated! *vibrates excitedly for new friends*
Hooray! My efforts to throw together an in-flight newbie giveaway are validated! *vibrates excitedly for new friends*
KVbkgOZ.png
EXCELLENT! I've been shamelessly plugging this site to my friends, and now I can finally give them an update so they can join too.

I'd better start collecting pretty dragons to give to my friends when they join.
EXCELLENT! I've been shamelessly plugging this site to my friends, and now I can finally give them an update so they can join too.

I'd better start collecting pretty dragons to give to my friends when they join.
WH2fSe6.gif
All right! I'm super stoked! My friend's been whining at me ever since the October window when I first joined because I kept rubbing my dragons in her face, and now she can finally have a lair of her own.

Thank you guys for all your hard work!
All right! I'm super stoked! My friend's been whining at me ever since the October window when I first joined because I kept rubbing my dragons in her face, and now she can finally have a lair of her own.

Thank you guys for all your hard work!
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
Totally telling my friends!!
Totally telling my friends!!
6f3ba2df12.png
I think I just convinced a certain somebody to join. ;^) Very excited for new members!!
I think I just convinced a certain somebody to join. ;^) Very excited for new members!!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yay! :D My friends can soon join!
Yay! :D My friends can soon join!
AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Yay. :>
AaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Yay. :>
3xOkhKh.jpg
Um. Between 5 and 5? Is that 5 am to 5 PM or? I'm a little confused tbh. It sort of looks like you're saying it'll be open less then 1 minute?
Um. Between 5 and 5? Is that 5 am to 5 PM or? I'm a little confused tbh. It sort of looks like you're saying it'll be open less then 1 minute?
@AriaStarstone
It will be a period of 24 hours between 5am on the 14th to 5am on the 15th. :)
@AriaStarstone
It will be a period of 24 hours between 5am on the 14th to 5am on the 15th. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-04-08 04:37:55"][quote name="Jenetikitty" date="2014-04-08 04:36:22"]EEEEEEEEEEEE finally! :D :D THANK YOU! (BTW, if I have concerns about my household being seen as multiaccounters, who should I told to to address these concerns? I live in a full house and several of my house mates are interested in playing!)[/quote] @Jenetikitty, we are aware that players can share households/IPs/computers and that is taken into consideration; simply sharing an IP is not enough to be investigated or actioned under multi-accounting.[/quote] @Aequorin We have the same issue. Should we as a precaution, list all those who live here with an account somewhere? Myself, my Hubby and my sister already play and my roommate wants to get in as well as her boyfriend who also lives here. Edit: Never mind, it seems like I'm not the only one with this question. Good to know!
Aequorin wrote on 2014-04-08 04:37:55:
Jenetikitty wrote on 2014-04-08 04:36:22:
EEEEEEEEEEEE finally! :D :D THANK YOU!

(BTW, if I have concerns about my household being seen as multiaccounters, who should I told to to address these concerns? I live in a full house and several of my house mates are interested in playing!)

@Jenetikitty, we are aware that players can share households/IPs/computers and that is taken into consideration; simply sharing an IP is not enough to be investigated or actioned under multi-accounting.

@Aequorin We have the same issue. Should we as a precaution, list all those who live here with an account somewhere? Myself, my Hubby and my sister already play and my roommate wants to get in as well as her boyfriend who also lives here.

Edit: Never mind, it seems like I'm not the only one with this question. Good to know!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23