Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Would you be willing to buy eggs for treasure, or just gems?
Would you be willing to buy eggs for treasure, or just gems?
Would you be willing to have a Nature Egg for 280g? Thanks! :)
Would you be willing to have a Nature Egg for 280g? Thanks! :)
Jj8GUl.gif
@FlyingScales Yes please! Send a CR?

@liffy123 I'll take it! Send a CR please?

@Raedwyn I am looking to expand my lair, so I'd prefer to offer gems. But if you'd prefer treasure just let me know your price and I'll see what I can do!
@FlyingScales Yes please! Send a CR?

@liffy123 I'll take it! Send a CR please?

@Raedwyn I am looking to expand my lair, so I'd prefer to offer gems. But if you'd prefer treasure just let me know your price and I'll see what I can do!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
[center][img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/514ab09ce4b04d7440ea8696/t/518f1f91e4b0534aaae79d6e/1368334228998/Daenerys-Targaryen-Baby-Dragon-gxTF.gif[/img][/center]
Daenerys-Targaryen-Baby-Dragon-gxTF.gif
Hello! I have a Light Egg I've been holding onto for awhile. I've been meaning to sell it or give it away since I've got no room to hatch it. I'd gladly sell it to you, and in return I'd like to be added to your Mass Hatch Pinglist!
Hello! I have a Light Egg I've been holding onto for awhile. I've been meaning to sell it or give it away since I've got no room to hatch it. I'd gladly sell it to you, and in return I'd like to be added to your Mass Hatch Pinglist!
@Superblox Aw, thank you so much for selling me the Light egg <3 I'll put you on the pinglist right away and send you a CR with the gems =^)
@Superblox Aw, thank you so much for selling me the Light egg <3 I'll put you on the pinglist right away and send you a CR with the gems =^)
[center][img]http://www-images.theonering.org/torwp/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Smaug.gif[/img][/center]
Smaug.gif
im a hoarder and i have been holding on to an Unhatched Arcane Egg for a while now, but im not really interested in gen. 1 dragons so if you want to buy it you can ^^
im a hoarder and i have been holding on to an Unhatched Arcane Egg for a while now, but im not really interested in gen. 1 dragons so if you want to buy it you can ^^
Breedable Adoptables Link!
@Rhane I would love it! Thank you so much for offering <3 I'll send a CR now.
@Rhane I would love it! Thank you so much for offering <3 I'll send a CR now.
just found another Unhatched Arcane Egg, just wanted to know if you wnted that as well? :)
just found another Unhatched Arcane Egg, just wanted to know if you wnted that as well? :)
Breedable Adoptables Link!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15