Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wings and Gradients :: Art Shop
@Ligos
I actually would like to contact you via PM as I have an important question when it comes to what references I have for a character!
@Ligos
I actually would like to contact you via PM as I have an important question when it comes to what references I have for a character!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@MisSavage, @Oblivii: Of course, thank you for your previous interest!

@Ekanos: Gabriel and Lucifer are perfectly fine, what an exciting duo of characters! They'll make for fun busts! You are correct, 2250 gems will be your total cost. You can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and you have claim to the first slot!

@Whymsical: You've claimed the second slot, and your order will total 1000 gems! You may send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll be looking forward to drawing Amour for you! She'll definitely be a very pretty bust.

@ColoradoBlues: What a lovely, grumpy lady! Storm will be fun to work with, I can already tell. You've claimed the third slot, and your order's total comes to 1500 gems! You can send the first half of your payment whenever you're ready, and your commission will be queued up.

@DragonDraws: The fourth slot is yours, and your total will come to 2000 gems! The small bit you gave me already has ideas in my head, I expect to have fun with your commission! You may send the first half of your payment whenever you're ready, and I will get to your order as soon as I can!

Thank you, all of you, for your patronage so far! OvO
@MisSavage, @Oblivii: Of course, thank you for your previous interest!

@Ekanos: Gabriel and Lucifer are perfectly fine, what an exciting duo of characters! They'll make for fun busts! You are correct, 2250 gems will be your total cost. You can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and you have claim to the first slot!

@Whymsical: You've claimed the second slot, and your order will total 1000 gems! You may send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and I'll be looking forward to drawing Amour for you! She'll definitely be a very pretty bust.

@ColoradoBlues: What a lovely, grumpy lady! Storm will be fun to work with, I can already tell. You've claimed the third slot, and your order's total comes to 1500 gems! You can send the first half of your payment whenever you're ready, and your commission will be queued up.

@DragonDraws: The fourth slot is yours, and your total will come to 2000 gems! The small bit you gave me already has ideas in my head, I expect to have fun with your commission! You may send the first half of your payment whenever you're ready, and I will get to your order as soon as I can!

Thank you, all of you, for your patronage so far! OvO
tumblr_oq6labKVZT1so6qxso1_500.png
@Lingos [b]*CRASHES THROUGH THE WINDOW*[/b] Claiming the last available FR Currency slot if it's still there! Will edit once I get all my info down! [i]EDIT:[/i] Here's all the info! [b]Type:[/b] Bust Flat Colors [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Background:[/b] I'd love a simple background based on a forest river. Kinda something like this. [img]https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/a86/rock-tree-forest-river.jpg[/img] [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38751006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387511/38751006_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Karuka is a very calm and peaceful Wildclaw who tends to carry an air of quiet grace and dignity. He's also quite fond of Peace Doves and is always seen with one. [b]Notes:[/b] Just have fun with whatever you draw out! :D
@Lingos

*CRASHES THROUGH THE WINDOW*

Claiming the last available FR Currency slot if it's still there! Will edit once I get all my info down!

EDIT: Here's all the info!

Type: Bust Flat Colors

Payment: Treasure

Background: I'd love a simple background based on a forest river. Kinda something like this.
rock-tree-forest-river.jpg

References:

38751006_350.png

Personality: Karuka is a very calm and peaceful Wildclaw who tends to carry an air of quiet grace and dignity. He's also quite fond of Peace Doves and is always seen with one.

Notes: Just have fun with whatever you draw out! :D
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
@Ligos thank you so much! :D I hope you enjoy them and I'm sending payment now! ^^
@Ligos thank you so much! :D I hope you enjoy them and I'm sending payment now! ^^
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Ligos Add me to the pinglist, please! (I love your art, I'm totally gonna commission something in the future... or five)
@Ligos Add me to the pinglist, please! (I love your art, I'm totally gonna commission something in the future... or five)
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi-Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
@Ligos add me to the pinglist as well :)
@Ligos add me to the pinglist as well :)
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
Heya, do you still have one of the 8 site currency slots open? I would really like one. Got currency ready for paying too, as I've been saving up to commission you. Let me know. :)
Heya, do you still have one of the 8 site currency slots open? I would really like one. Got currency ready for paying too, as I've been saving up to commission you. Let me know. :)
@Churyu: You've claimed the fifth slot, and your order's total will be 2000 gems! You can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and I will anticipate working on your commission. Neoma is a beautiful dragon, it'll be fun to work with him! You've requested an excellent setting, I'll enjoy playing with the lighting.

@Goldenstorm: I hope you're prepared to pay for that door!
Well actually, your order's total will come to 1,5000,000 Treasure. You've claimed the sixth slot, despite the property damage. You can feel free to send the first half whenever you're ready, and Fireheart will join the queue! Fire and gold will make for some very fun lighting, shading will be a bit of an adventure with him.

Kenkou, through private message, has claimed the seventh slot!

@yodana: Your window breaking, while devastating for my shopfront, has let you claim the eighth and last site currency slot for this opening! Your order's total will be 1,000,000 Treasure, and you can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready to do so! I'll forgive the broken window on account of your lovely Wildclaw and his overwhelming peaceful energy.

@Verderagon, @porifra: Thank you for the interest in my shop! You've both been added to the pinglist! ovo

@Alys: Unfortunately, the last slot for this site currency opening was taken by Yodana last night. I'll be sketch-sketching away at the current round of commissions until the next opening! Sorry, I hope you make it to one of my slots in the next round! I'll try to give more forewarning for the next opening!
@Churyu: You've claimed the fifth slot, and your order's total will be 2000 gems! You can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready, and I will anticipate working on your commission. Neoma is a beautiful dragon, it'll be fun to work with him! You've requested an excellent setting, I'll enjoy playing with the lighting.

@Goldenstorm: I hope you're prepared to pay for that door!
Well actually, your order's total will come to 1,5000,000 Treasure. You've claimed the sixth slot, despite the property damage. You can feel free to send the first half whenever you're ready, and Fireheart will join the queue! Fire and gold will make for some very fun lighting, shading will be a bit of an adventure with him.

Kenkou, through private message, has claimed the seventh slot!

@yodana: Your window breaking, while devastating for my shopfront, has let you claim the eighth and last site currency slot for this opening! Your order's total will be 1,000,000 Treasure, and you can send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready to do so! I'll forgive the broken window on account of your lovely Wildclaw and his overwhelming peaceful energy.

@Verderagon, @porifra: Thank you for the interest in my shop! You've both been added to the pinglist! ovo

@Alys: Unfortunately, the last slot for this site currency opening was taken by Yodana last night. I'll be sketch-sketching away at the current round of commissions until the next opening! Sorry, I hope you make it to one of my slots in the next round! I'll try to give more forewarning for the next opening!
Art Stream is Online!!!

If anyone would like to see the commission process in action, feel free to stop by! You can click the title of this post, or CLICK HERE to visit my Twitch channel! I'll be streaming for several hours, so don't worry if you don't see this post right away. Odds are I'll still be streaming well into the evening!

My mic will be on, and there will be music, so a warning for volume! If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to me in either the chat or in a message, and I will address them as soon as I can!

I hope to see you there!
@Shadowfire1223 @Shocklee @Murakali @kragar @Ekanos @wickedpup @Scultone @Stormdragon @thelostrider @Zebrafinch @hemotypewriter @Niharike @Mazurkas @yodana @Orthan @Trachynhawb @Micheru @SirArchimedes @yayayayayala @Catmints @Innkeep @Onikuma @Imani @Ashtar @Latias @Sephora34 @LizzardLady @remuslupn @GrimLegate @smokingponies @ColoradoBlues @Jeana @Mizs101 @TomatoQueen @teastain @makanipua @Wachuma @9r7g5h @SarcasticHawke @Dragondrop @SevenEggs @Whymsical @Dovah @Kyuiku @Verderagon @Prima23 @Kymris @geminiDoomed @Alys @BettaSenpai @Speedythecat @Benuyka @QuetzalQueen @Valla @boxparts @Firtarian @Cynderbark @porifra @fallowtail @PtolemyII @Kael @HollowedAngel777 @bunnison @TsarinaTorment @Churyu @Goldenstorm
Art Stream is Online!!!

If anyone would like to see the commission process in action, feel free to stop by! You can click the title of this post, or CLICK HERE to visit my Twitch channel! I'll be streaming for several hours, so don't worry if you don't see this post right away. Odds are I'll still be streaming well into the evening!

My mic will be on, and there will be music, so a warning for volume! If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to me in either the chat or in a message, and I will address them as soon as I can!

I hope to see you there!
@Shadowfire1223 @Shocklee @Murakali @kragar @Ekanos @wickedpup @Scultone @Stormdragon @thelostrider @Zebrafinch @hemotypewriter @Niharike @Mazurkas @yodana @Orthan @Trachynhawb @Micheru @SirArchimedes @yayayayayala @Catmints @Innkeep @Onikuma @Imani @Ashtar @Latias @Sephora34 @LizzardLady @remuslupn @GrimLegate @smokingponies @ColoradoBlues @Jeana @Mizs101 @TomatoQueen @teastain @makanipua @Wachuma @9r7g5h @SarcasticHawke @Dragondrop @SevenEggs @Whymsical @Dovah @Kyuiku @Verderagon @Prima23 @Kymris @geminiDoomed @Alys @BettaSenpai @Speedythecat @Benuyka @QuetzalQueen @Valla @boxparts @Firtarian @Cynderbark @porifra @fallowtail @PtolemyII @Kael @HollowedAngel777 @bunnison @TsarinaTorment @Churyu @Goldenstorm
@Ligos Thanks, yeah that would be good. I hope I'll be able to get it the next round, because I've been saving up specially to commission you when you'd open. xD Ah well, better luck next time. Thanks for letting me know. :)
@Ligos Thanks, yeah that would be good. I hope I'll be able to get it the next round, because I've been saving up specially to commission you when you'd open. xD Ah well, better luck next time. Thanks for letting me know. :)