Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Team Update
I wish her the best in her recovery! It truly is amazing how the staff can be so attentive to us even in poor circumstances. I have to thank you for your dedication.
I wish her the best in her recovery! It truly is amazing how the staff can be so attentive to us even in poor circumstances. I have to thank you for your dedication.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Get well soon!
Get well soon!
ixeclKz.png
Get better soon Undel. Best wishes
Get better soon Undel. Best wishes
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
yes - all the best to UNDEL's recovery - a back injury is always debilitating !!
yes - all the best to UNDEL's recovery - a back injury is always debilitating !!
Thank you for communicating with us!

*beams refreshing sleep and healing vibes*
Thank you for communicating with us!

*beams refreshing sleep and healing vibes*
Oh, I'm so sorry, Undel!

I know what you're going through, and hope you have a speedy recovery. Yes, you need to stay off the keyboard for long periods of time.

A Cranio-sacral practitioner and a lot of Qi-Gong and yoga finally helped me with my back issue after seeing multiple traditional therapists & doctors. But if I spend too long in front of my computer, it acts up again.

I know how important you are to Flight Rising, and know you'll still help make it the unique place it is.
Oh, I'm so sorry, Undel!

I know what you're going through, and hope you have a speedy recovery. Yes, you need to stay off the keyboard for long periods of time.

A Cranio-sacral practitioner and a lot of Qi-Gong and yoga finally helped me with my back issue after seeing multiple traditional therapists & doctors. But if I spend too long in front of my computer, it acts up again.

I know how important you are to Flight Rising, and know you'll still help make it the unique place it is.
Oh no! Back injuries are no joke. Sending positive thoughts to @Undel! Feel better soon!~
Oh no! Back injuries are no joke. Sending positive thoughts to @Undel! Feel better soon!~
I hope you feel better soon Undel!
Thank you guys for the update.
I hope you feel better soon Undel!
Thank you guys for the update.
aKHNXwM.png
Sorry to hear this.
Get well soon and best wishes, Undel!
Sorry to hear this.
Get well soon and best wishes, Undel!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngVgQr1kz.png
Feel better Undel
Feel better Undel
QiRqFyd.gif