Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
happy 5th anniversary, Flight Rising~

also

""and have created new dangers and perils to avoid (an emperor now roams...), so it only makes sense that we highlight these on our map!""

am i the only one who thinks this might be hinting at official emperor art
happy 5th anniversary, Flight Rising~

also

""and have created new dangers and perils to avoid (an emperor now roams...), so it only makes sense that we highlight these on our map!""

am i the only one who thinks this might be hinting at official emperor art
flight_rising_banner.png
Ok I'm like really starting to think the vial has broken on my girl Mika, it hasn't changed her eyes in quite some time, I just keep getting the unusual eyes, I'm not sure it's actually working on her after how many times it's been... It changed way more often when I used it earlier I'm so confused
Ok I'm like really starting to think the vial has broken on my girl Mika, it hasn't changed her eyes in quite some time, I just keep getting the unusual eyes, I'm not sure it's actually working on her after how many times it's been... It changed way more often when I used it earlier I'm so confused
@angsthound You're welcome :) [quote name="angsthound" date="2018-06-08 22:58:45" ] So I am just praying that Staff are able to step back, hear us, and figure out a better way forward for the whole site. [/quote] I'll pray with you. When I think honest about everything the Staff made last year, I'm not afraid that the eye-future will stay so awkward and that they will do something :) Your post and the ones from so may other people made it really clear, similar to the Removing-Battlestone future during the Coli-Beta. Back then many people asked for that, and they listened to us and worked on it. I'm certain they will listen now too :)
@angsthound

You're welcome :)
angsthound wrote on 2018-06-08 22:58:45:
So I am just praying that Staff are able to step back, hear us, and figure out a better way forward for the whole site.

I'll pray with you.
When I think honest about everything the Staff made last year, I'm not afraid that the eye-future will stay so awkward and that they will do something :)
Your post and the ones from so may other people made it really clear, similar to the Removing-Battlestone future during the Coli-Beta. Back then many people asked for that, and they listened to us and worked on it. I'm certain they will listen now too :)
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE NEW EYES!
Like, I already used my vial and my awesome friend sent me a picture of what she got out of the scatter. I used mine on the dragon in my profile and I am extremely happy! I cannot wait to make a whole bunch and give them to all my dragons!
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE NEW EYES!
Like, I already used my vial and my awesome friend sent me a picture of what she got out of the scatter. I used mine on the dragon in my profile and I am extremely happy! I cannot wait to make a whole bunch and give them to all my dragons!
@BlackJackie

Thank you. :) I do have hope, too - the Staff HAVE listened to us before, and made some really wonderful, remarkable changes. The Dressing Room is INCREDIBLE.

And they can fix this, can turn it into something that is very cool and fun for everyone, instead of being a nightmare.

Maybe make ONE NEST, for EVERYONE AUTOMATICALLY, the one that gives a chance for the new eyes? Or a toggle on the nest, at least. To keep it from something you have to have money to buy, but without forcing it on players who really hate or are made ill by the changes.

So yes, I choose to hope, because I know that the Staff can do better, and I believe that they want us all to enjoy the game.
@BlackJackie

Thank you. :) I do have hope, too - the Staff HAVE listened to us before, and made some really wonderful, remarkable changes. The Dressing Room is INCREDIBLE.

And they can fix this, can turn it into something that is very cool and fun for everyone, instead of being a nightmare.

Maybe make ONE NEST, for EVERYONE AUTOMATICALLY, the one that gives a chance for the new eyes? Or a toggle on the nest, at least. To keep it from something you have to have money to buy, but without forcing it on players who really hate or are made ill by the changes.

So yes, I choose to hope, because I know that the Staff can do better, and I believe that they want us all to enjoy the game.
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
*whispers* am I the only one who feels like Light kinda got the short end of the stick with the primal eyes? They look so cartoony and silly, whereas the other primal eyes are actually really cool :/
*whispers* am I the only one who feels like Light kinda got the short end of the stick with the primal eyes? They look so cartoony and silly, whereas the other primal eyes are actually really cool :/
---- dclp0zi-21bfdc8c-3865-4801-86ba-7acf107399cc.png ---
- Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast.
Be Kind
-- kaeruwep.png
This is cool and all, but me and my friends are super worried from the item retiring after such a short time! I have been on coli and brewing non-stop and only have 6 Vial of Scattersight!
I need those Primal eyes for (atleast for a few, since those look so cool!) my elemental representative dragons. They are just perfect!
The rate to get primal seems to be 0,77%. Which means I could need 130 of them for 1 dragon! (Ofcourse it my be more or less, but that's the basic math)
And there's only 2days left to get those for all 11?
1430 in 2 days?

I call this madness-
Not even thinking if I want some of those for my old dragons!
This item just can't be this rare!
The reason why I play this game is mostly because I want to perfect my elemental representatives. If it is an impossible task, I don't know what it will do to my motivation to play the game.

And if the only way to change the eyes later will be the glowing eyes?
This is just madness.

-I am sorry for complaining about something this cool. It just makes no sense and is ruining the experience for many of us... :(
This is cool and all, but me and my friends are super worried from the item retiring after such a short time! I have been on coli and brewing non-stop and only have 6 Vial of Scattersight!
I need those Primal eyes for (atleast for a few, since those look so cool!) my elemental representative dragons. They are just perfect!
The rate to get primal seems to be 0,77%. Which means I could need 130 of them for 1 dragon! (Ofcourse it my be more or less, but that's the basic math)
And there's only 2days left to get those for all 11?
1430 in 2 days?

I call this madness-
Not even thinking if I want some of those for my old dragons!
This item just can't be this rare!
The reason why I play this game is mostly because I want to perfect my elemental representatives. If it is an impossible task, I don't know what it will do to my motivation to play the game.

And if the only way to change the eyes later will be the glowing eyes?
This is just madness.

-I am sorry for complaining about something this cool. It just makes no sense and is ruining the experience for many of us... :(
__________________________..::~ » ♣ « ~::..__________________________

tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Happy 5th anniversary!

Like a bunch of people here, I'm not really sure how I feel about the new update. I mean, cool new eyes! But I've been scrying for a couple and water doesn't seem to change that much (I tested on coatls). And this might screw over a couple of breeding projects. Adding an item that reverts the eyes to common might help?

Primal eye effects look cool. Arcane looks really pretty! The chance for them is pretty rare, though...
Happy 5th anniversary!

Like a bunch of people here, I'm not really sure how I feel about the new update. I mean, cool new eyes! But I've been scrying for a couple and water doesn't seem to change that much (I tested on coatls). And this might screw over a couple of breeding projects. Adding an item that reverts the eyes to common might help?

Primal eye effects look cool. Arcane looks really pretty! The chance for them is pretty rare, though...
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
[quote name="TrulyBrilliant" date="2018-06-08 23:33:36" ] *whispers* am I the only one who feels like Light kinda got the short end of the stick with the primal eyes? They look so cartoony and silly, whereas the other primal eyes are actually really cool :/ [/quote] I agree! [u]I love the eye update[/u], but i really, REALLY hope that i wont hatch one with light primal. I wish we had something similar to the ice ones, or arcane perhaps...
TrulyBrilliant wrote on 2018-06-08 23:33:36:

I agree! I love the eye update, but i really, REALLY hope that i wont hatch one with light primal. I wish we had something similar to the ice ones, or arcane perhaps...
hollyfly.gif
"Always good to be dressed when you're stealing monkeys."
I'm very much in love with eye types being a breeding feature! The new tint colors and primal eye types are awesome, and that Slight Eyewing familiar is one of my favorites on the site now. Beautiful work went into that creature!

I can't wait until dragon tabs and the new interactive map are implemented in the future!

Happy Anniversary!!!
I'm very much in love with eye types being a breeding feature! The new tint colors and primal eye types are awesome, and that Slight Eyewing familiar is one of my favorites on the site now. Beautiful work went into that creature!

I can't wait until dragon tabs and the new interactive map are implemented in the future!

Happy Anniversary!!!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png