Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 304 305
I don't really know how to feel about this update, I REALLY love al the new slight color variations and the primal eyes are super rad, but I'm really afraid thismay potentially screw up so many breeding projects since they're absolutely random :/

we should at least include a way to reser to the normal/basic eyes in case things go wrong...
I don't really know how to feel about this update, I REALLY love al the new slight color variations and the primal eyes are super rad, but I'm really afraid thismay potentially screw up so many breeding projects since they're absolutely random :/

we should at least include a way to reser to the normal/basic eyes in case things go wrong...
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
Aa truly love the new update!
The glowing eyes are my ultimate favourite!
Can't say I'm too happy about the primals but it's ok, it's a match or a miss, depends on the dragon tbh
But since it's such a risk in whether it'll look good or not, maybe not take away the option to change eyes? Or get them back to normal?
The eyes may not work as genes, but they should have a "fancy eye removal" option regardless, since they have such a huge impact on the look of the dragons.

Happy 5 years! looking forward to managing my lair better and the new map!!
Aa truly love the new update!
The glowing eyes are my ultimate favourite!
Can't say I'm too happy about the primals but it's ok, it's a match or a miss, depends on the dragon tbh
But since it's such a risk in whether it'll look good or not, maybe not take away the option to change eyes? Or get them back to normal?
The eyes may not work as genes, but they should have a "fancy eye removal" option regardless, since they have such a huge impact on the look of the dragons.

Happy 5 years! looking forward to managing my lair better and the new map!!
P8PTesm.png
[quote name="Drakkainen" date="2018-06-08 01:02:41" ] [quote name="SeamusHarper" date="2018-06-08 01:00:21" ] Please... please provide a way of changing them to Common in the future... I really can't imagine how upsetting it's going to be getting eyes that are considered "really rare and cool!" on a hard or important Hatch and not having the option of making them at least COMMON the BASE OPTION please..... let us have like.. a baldwin item or SOMETHING that lets us undo this going forward for the special occasions where we need to [/quote] Yes, we need something to go back if we don't like it! [/quote] Please
Drakkainen wrote on 2018-06-08 01:02:41:
SeamusHarper wrote on 2018-06-08 01:00:21:
Please... please provide a way of changing them to Common in the future... I really can't imagine how upsetting it's going to be getting eyes that are considered "really rare and cool!" on a hard or important Hatch and not having the option of making them at least COMMON
the BASE OPTION

please..... let us have like.. a baldwin item or SOMETHING that lets us undo this going forward for the special occasions where we need to

Yes, we need something to go back if we don't like it!

Please
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Happy 5th Anniversary, everyone, and a huge Mega-Thank You to the staff for making this happen! I'm so happy right now I can hardly type. I applied the Scattersight item to my Haku fandragon, and now he has eyes like Haku in the movie, which were a shade of olive-green previously unavailable on Flight rising. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=100&auth=1b633a0d3ab7edb26e08e1f170a2bcc78ba55898&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ("baby picture") My day is now officially made--no, wait, not just my day, my whole week! (Month!) (Year!) I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day too!
Happy 5th Anniversary, everyone, and a huge Mega-Thank You to the staff for making this happen!

I'm so happy right now I can hardly type. I applied the Scattersight item to my Haku fandragon, and now he has eyes like Haku in the movie, which were a shade of olive-green previously unavailable on Flight rising.

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=100&auth=1b633a0d3ab7edb26e08e1f170a2bcc78ba55898&dummyext=prev.png

("baby picture")

My day is now officially made--no, wait, not just my day, my whole week! (Month!) (Year!) I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day too!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
bruh
are you kidding?
if we want a specific dragon with, say, the million eyes mutation
we literally have to breed identical parents and pray?
hoooooooooooo
lyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
wow
that is
wow
that is one of the worst designed features on a pet breeding & customization site

i guess dragon prices were too high, huh? too few dragons on the site, clearly
bruh
are you kidding?
if we want a specific dragon with, say, the million eyes mutation
we literally have to breed identical parents and pray?
hoooooooooooo
lyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
wow
that is
wow
that is one of the worst designed features on a pet breeding & customization site

i guess dragon prices were too high, huh? too few dragons on the site, clearly
unknown.png
I mean, love it with all my heart, but this will be a MESS when it comes to breeding projects.
I mean, love it with all my heart, but this will be a MESS when it comes to breeding projects.
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
Happy 5'th anniversary, really love some of the eyes not all but nice idea any way. Hope that I can create some of them soon, time to make some monsters :3.
Happy 5'th anniversary, really love some of the eyes not all but nice idea any way. Hope that I can create some of them soon, time to make some monsters :3.
WOWOWOWO! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. FR!
WOWOWOWO! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. FR!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
................................................slime man
frshadow_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzgh.png
The eyes above rare all look super cool, but hoo boy i am really reaaaally not enjoying these rates. I just used five scatters and got uncommon every single time? Either im getting extremely unlucky here or the odds of getting anything more than the slightly different shades of eye are going to be next to nothing. That but on a ~2 week cooldown makes me think breeding for eyes (along with all the other variables that come with breeding already) is going to be soooo unreasonable. Really hope the odds are tweaked!
The eyes above rare all look super cool, but hoo boy i am really reaaaally not enjoying these rates. I just used five scatters and got uncommon every single time? Either im getting extremely unlucky here or the odds of getting anything more than the slightly different shades of eye are going to be next to nothing. That but on a ~2 week cooldown makes me think breeding for eyes (along with all the other variables that come with breeding already) is going to be soooo unreasonable. Really hope the odds are tweaked!
HaVa097.gifYnQvc4H.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 304 305