Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
Ahhhhhh! These are just amazing!!!! I can't wait to get them all! :O *-* <3 Happy anniversary!!!! ^^
Ahhhhhh! These are just amazing!!!! I can't wait to get them all! :O *-* <3 Happy anniversary!!!! ^^
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-06-08 02:35:46" ] Wait, they changed the old eye colours? o.o I hadn't even noticed because I don't really pay much attention to the eye colours as they're not really noticeable on most breeds, but changing them without consultation when so many people spent so much time getting just the right eyes is....well. That's a pretty unfair thing to do. [/quote] Super unfair. They could add the new ones but why they change old? Now i have to delete all my 100 dragons and look for right ones?
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-06-08 02:35:46:
Wait, they changed the old eye colours? o.o I hadn't even noticed because I don't really pay much attention to the eye colours as they're not really noticeable on most breeds, but changing them without consultation when so many people spent so much time getting just the right eyes is....well. That's a pretty unfair thing to do.

Super unfair. They could add the new ones but why they change old? Now i have to delete all my 100 dragons and look for right ones?
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
Wait, is there an item to change back to common eyes?
Wait, is there an item to change back to common eyes?
I4TUkY9.png
Very, very, VERY POORLY PLANNED EVENT.
I mean, seriously, I understand that these new cool eyes must be, like, rare. But rare-uncommon-unusual crap?! Those are practicly the same as basic eyes. Realy, you need, like, spiral hatchie to see the difference, on all other dragons those look practicly the same because of how tiny the eyes are.
Next - it's your 5th ANNIVERSARY, GUYS! And you give your players ONE RANDOM-BASED ITEM THAT YELDS CRAPPY RESULTS AND WILL RETIRE BEFORE YOU COULD GET MORE?!
Like, realy? What if I want cool new eyes for my progen? What if I'm out of luck or just don't have time to farm coli for 24 hours?

And just to summ it up - after 23 scatters my progen eyes are still the same. All I get is them bouncing between Rare and Uncommon. THE HELL!!!

Yes, I am screaming. And I'm not sorry for this. This is the crapiest event I've ever seen in my gamers life (and I am OLD) possible and it looks even crapier considering how magnificent Flight Rising usualy is.

Ban me if you must, I just can't hold it.
Very, very, VERY POORLY PLANNED EVENT.
I mean, seriously, I understand that these new cool eyes must be, like, rare. But rare-uncommon-unusual crap?! Those are practicly the same as basic eyes. Realy, you need, like, spiral hatchie to see the difference, on all other dragons those look practicly the same because of how tiny the eyes are.
Next - it's your 5th ANNIVERSARY, GUYS! And you give your players ONE RANDOM-BASED ITEM THAT YELDS CRAPPY RESULTS AND WILL RETIRE BEFORE YOU COULD GET MORE?!
Like, realy? What if I want cool new eyes for my progen? What if I'm out of luck or just don't have time to farm coli for 24 hours?

And just to summ it up - after 23 scatters my progen eyes are still the same. All I get is them bouncing between Rare and Uncommon. THE HELL!!!

Yes, I am screaming. And I'm not sorry for this. This is the crapiest event I've ever seen in my gamers life (and I am OLD) possible and it looks even crapier considering how magnificent Flight Rising usualy is.

Ban me if you must, I just can't hold it.
This is all so really cool, but will the eye-types be completely random or will they be genetically based like everything else is? I'm super concerned about my breeding projects now!~
This is all so really cool, but will the eye-types be completely random or will they be genetically based like everything else is? I'm super concerned about my breeding projects now!~
I really like the idea of different eyes. Cool new feature.

Just a little 'point' I want to mention. All the eyes looks great on hatchlings, cause they all have these big, cute, baby-eyes. But on many adult versions of the dragons, some eyes are really small and you cannot recognize which eyes are on the dragon. For example the female Skydancer adult has so small eyes, doesn't matter if it's a facet or whatever, cause it's just too small. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future :)

However... HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY!!!
I really like the idea of different eyes. Cool new feature.

Just a little 'point' I want to mention. All the eyes looks great on hatchlings, cause they all have these big, cute, baby-eyes. But on many adult versions of the dragons, some eyes are really small and you cannot recognize which eyes are on the dragon. For example the female Skydancer adult has so small eyes, doesn't matter if it's a facet or whatever, cause it's just too small. Maybe there will be some adjustments in the future :)

However... HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY!!!
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
A scroll to remove the eyes would be cool. Imagine you at long last breed your dream dragon and then it has multi-eyes/primal eyes which you don't want? Well you have to try again hoping there won't be eyes you don't want on the next...

Apart from that I love every thing, the new familiar is so beautifull! I'm so excited for the tabs to organize the lair!
A scroll to remove the eyes would be cool. Imagine you at long last breed your dream dragon and then it has multi-eyes/primal eyes which you don't want? Well you have to try again hoping there won't be eyes you don't want on the next...

Apart from that I love every thing, the new familiar is so beautifull! I'm so excited for the tabs to organize the lair!
:D
I was so excited for this !!! Until... I realized.... All my dragons are pretty much breeds with very tiny eyes..... And if I want to enjoy the effects on eyes they will need to be forever babies.....

Guess I better start farming for gems and saving slots for some forever babies
I was so excited for this !!! Until... I realized.... All my dragons are pretty much breeds with very tiny eyes..... And if I want to enjoy the effects on eyes they will need to be forever babies.....

Guess I better start farming for gems and saving slots for some forever babies
[center]thanks for ruining my matching eyes. now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7223808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72239/7223808_350.png[/img] [/url] then: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TghgztQ.png[/img]
thanks for ruining my matching eyes.

now:

7223808_350.png

then:
TghgztQ.png
8mZCvaS.png
@Xhaztol
I wanted to double check and tripple check- the vial of scatter sight changes the eye type and not the eye element, right? I want to give my gal her gorgeous primal eyes, not get rid of her mathcing eyes...
@Xhaztol
I wanted to double check and tripple check- the vial of scatter sight changes the eye type and not the eye element, right? I want to give my gal her gorgeous primal eyes, not get rid of her mathcing eyes...
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png