Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ✽ Ice Dom [Done] Round 6- PG 51
Don't forget that the treasure pot will be split three equal ways (so 220,483 treasure/187 gems) and can be chosen just like any other prize. :)
Don't forget that the treasure pot will be split three equal ways (so 220,483 treasure/187 gems) and can be chosen just like any other prize. :)
@Xairathan
I guess I will go with M'doka (sorry @Sylimph). I don't have a Lightning Sprite, nor most of the other items in that pack. I started in November, so I didn't really have a chance to get those. I assume that since my name was first, that I don't need another pick.

Thanks, btw. It was fun.
@Xairathan
I guess I will go with M'doka (sorry @Sylimph). I don't have a Lightning Sprite, nor most of the other items in that pack. I started in November, so I didn't really have a chance to get those. I assume that since my name was first, that I don't need another pick.

Thanks, btw. It was fun.
Round 2

1. sunreon
2. azrielen
3. Bluetrillium
4. @Brazenchase
5. @Brightwinged
6. @Negru
7. @Suzerain
8. @Sincere

We got through Round 1 really quickly, so I'm going to call up Round 2 while Sunreon figures out what they want ^_^

Please put the amount of prizes corresponding with your number (i.e. if I am #3, please put 3 preferences) in the order in which you would like them. Please refer to prizes by their names or prize codes. Everyone in round 2 will have 24 hours to submit preferences before I move on to Round 3.
Round 2

1. sunreon
2. azrielen
3. Bluetrillium
4. @Brazenchase
5. @Brightwinged
6. @Negru
7. @Suzerain
8. @Sincere

We got through Round 1 really quickly, so I'm going to call up Round 2 while Sunreon figures out what they want ^_^

Please put the amount of prizes corresponding with your number (i.e. if I am #3, please put 3 preferences) in the order in which you would like them. Please refer to prizes by their names or prize codes. Everyone in round 2 will have 24 hours to submit preferences before I move on to Round 3.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

1-3. PP01/PP02/PP03
4. Swapping It Up
5. Steam To The Punk
6. Hero, Sidekicks
7. Darker Than Shadow
8. Triple Blue Imperial

(I listed eight things because I wasn't sure if the treasure pot prizes were taken yet.)

Thank you :D!
@Xairathan

1-3. PP01/PP02/PP03
4. Swapping It Up
5. Steam To The Punk
6. Hero, Sidekicks
7. Darker Than Shadow
8. Triple Blue Imperial

(I listed eight things because I wasn't sure if the treasure pot prizes were taken yet.)

Thank you :D!
XZljjSy.gif
@Xairathan

*reads page 47 AFTER making list*

Wow, THAT was fast.

.....oh.
*tosses list out of the window*

I'll take PP01.

:D
@Xairathan

*reads page 47 AFTER making list*

Wow, THAT was fast.

.....oh.
*tosses list out of the window*

I'll take PP01.

:D
@Xairathan Order:

PP-02
PP-03
Hero, Sidekicks
Root of the Problem
Easy Mode
Steam To the Punk
Darker than Shadow
Shady Business
Scavenger's Find
Swapping It Up
@Xairathan Order:

PP-02
PP-03
Hero, Sidekicks
Root of the Problem
Easy Mode
Steam To the Punk
Darker than Shadow
Shady Business
Scavenger's Find
Swapping It Up
@Xairathan

Eee, that's so exciting! Thank you guys. :)

1) Prize Pot!
2) Mind Your Mire
3) We Live Here, Seriously
4) Steam to the Punk
5) Scavenger's Find
6) Pretty, Oh So Pretty
7) Loki (male)
8) Loki (female) (DR-03)
@Xairathan

Eee, that's so exciting! Thank you guys. :)

1) Prize Pot!
2) Mind Your Mire
3) We Live Here, Seriously
4) Steam to the Punk
5) Scavenger's Find
6) Pretty, Oh So Pretty
7) Loki (male)
8) Loki (female) (DR-03)
@Xairathan Yay! Great raffle! :D I will have my choices to you in the next few hours. I have to go to a work meeting but then I will post them! :D
@Xairathan Yay! Great raffle! :D I will have my choices to you in the next few hours. I have to go to a work meeting but then I will post them! :D
HEPmLsK.png
@Xairathan - oh gosh, it's a hard decision... hmm....

1) Reserve for Desert on Fire (can I ask, when do they breed and/or which lair are they in?)
2) Prize Pot (PP-02/PP-03 whichever's left)
3) Reserve on Pretty, Oh So Pretty xD (same question here if the choice comes down to here)

Thanks so much!
@Xairathan - oh gosh, it's a hard decision... hmm....

1) Reserve for Desert on Fire (can I ask, when do they breed and/or which lair are they in?)
2) Prize Pot (PP-02/PP-03 whichever's left)
3) Reserve on Pretty, Oh So Pretty xD (same question here if the choice comes down to here)

Thanks so much!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Xairathan

1) PP-01
2) PP-02
@Xairathan

1) PP-01
2) PP-02
HEPmLsK.png