Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Dragons Meet Mine! (Open)
He smiled. “Maybe you can sometime- after all, my clan needs an alliance or two.” He stopped at a food stand, and turned. “Hey, you want something to eat? It’ll be on me.”
He smiled. “Maybe you can sometime- after all, my clan needs an alliance or two.” He stopped at a food stand, and turned. “Hey, you want something to eat? It’ll be on me.”
We build walls up to protect ourselves from the demons outside... but what about the ones inside? - Lunashard

Every Rose has its Thorns~
Obsidian’s tail flicked, confused. He walked back over and dipped his talons in as well, the liquid doing the same. He sniffed at it, then smelled....bleach?!? Who would do that to an entire- wait a minute.
Grumbling, he waded into the water, then swam to the center. There was the smallest island in existence there, and sitting in the center was a scroll. He snatched it, then read it.

Dear Obsidian,
GOTCHA!!!
-Ashfall

“ASHFALL!!!!” He roared, rage bursting. “Now of ALL TIMES TO PRANK ME!!”
Obsidian’s tail flicked, confused. He walked back over and dipped his talons in as well, the liquid doing the same. He sniffed at it, then smelled....bleach?!? Who would do that to an entire- wait a minute.
Grumbling, he waded into the water, then swam to the center. There was the smallest island in existence there, and sitting in the center was a scroll. He snatched it, then read it.

Dear Obsidian,
GOTCHA!!!
-Ashfall

“ASHFALL!!!!” He roared, rage bursting. “Now of ALL TIMES TO PRANK ME!!”
We build walls up to protect ourselves from the demons outside... but what about the ones inside? - Lunashard

@Lunashard

Laylat Aldam chucked at the Tundras reaction "Prank? Does this happen often?" he said, amused, before frowning "However, though it may have been humorous for a moment, this amount of chemicals in the water could do unimaginable things to the creatures surrounding it. Millions of organisms will die if they don't do some thing about it quickly." He then turned to Obsidian "Best not stay in for long, I imagine inhaling it at a point-blank range is not much better."
@Lunashard

Laylat Aldam chucked at the Tundras reaction "Prank? Does this happen often?" he said, amused, before frowning "However, though it may have been humorous for a moment, this amount of chemicals in the water could do unimaginable things to the creatures surrounding it. Millions of organisms will die if they don't do some thing about it quickly." He then turned to Obsidian "Best not stay in for long, I imagine inhaling it at a point-blank range is not much better."
G2T4rWb.png
Cocoa tilted her head in thought before a smile spread across her lips. “Well, aren’t you forward. I just met you, and you’re already asking me out.” A light giggle then escaped her lips as she nodded. “Either way, I am rather peckish. Thank you.”
Cocoa tilted her head in thought before a smile spread across her lips. “Well, aren’t you forward. I just met you, and you’re already asking me out.” A light giggle then escaped her lips as she nodded. “Either way, I am rather peckish. Thank you.”
Obsidian got out, then dried himself off with a random towel he kept around just in case. His head started to work, trying to figure out how to get the chemicals out.Maybe if there was some sort of way to take the bad chemicals out...
He whistled. “Hey, Silver! Come here, boy!” Suddenly, a Grey River Flight swooped over from the bag he had put near the bush. “Hey, buddy, you want to help me get the chemicals out of here?” He turned to the Imperial. “Silver here has an ability to breathe in toxic chemicals and be unharmed. In the process, he recycles the chemicals into oxygen.” As he told the Imperial this, he nudged Silver into the water. “It’ll take him a while to un-chemicalize the entire pool.”
Obsidian got out, then dried himself off with a random towel he kept around just in case. His head started to work, trying to figure out how to get the chemicals out.Maybe if there was some sort of way to take the bad chemicals out...
He whistled. “Hey, Silver! Come here, boy!” Suddenly, a Grey River Flight swooped over from the bag he had put near the bush. “Hey, buddy, you want to help me get the chemicals out of here?” He turned to the Imperial. “Silver here has an ability to breathe in toxic chemicals and be unharmed. In the process, he recycles the chemicals into oxygen.” As he told the Imperial this, he nudged Silver into the water. “It’ll take him a while to un-chemicalize the entire pool.”

@Lunashard

Laylat Aldam nodded "A useful tool to have when dealing with toxins and chemicals." He then paused for a moment before saying "I have a friend who is a water dragon. We came here together, though we split up to do our own thing. One of his abilities is being able to cleans water in an instant. While I call him here, you need to keep your River Flight cleaning the water. It my take him a bit of time to get here."
@Lunashard

Laylat Aldam nodded "A useful tool to have when dealing with toxins and chemicals." He then paused for a moment before saying "I have a friend who is a water dragon. We came here together, though we split up to do our own thing. One of his abilities is being able to cleans water in an instant. While I call him here, you need to keep your River Flight cleaning the water. It my take him a bit of time to get here."
G2T4rWb.png
(Brb lemme make a char. Sheet)
(Brb lemme make a char. Sheet)
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Name: Nightshade Breed: Skydancer Gender: Female Gender prefrence: Males. Weight: 418.61 kg Length: 4.18M Background: Basically, long story short she figured out she has these weird powers but she also has a cure so she can't heal herself but she is really good at healing others Job in clan: Healer. Element: Wind Dragon you want them to meet: Idk pick what would make a good story XD Pic: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410180/41017980_350.png[/img] [/url] HTML:[/img]
Name: Nightshade
Breed: Skydancer
Gender prefrence: Males.
Weight: 418.61 kg
Length: 4.18M
Background: Basically, long story short she figured out she has these weird powers but she also has a cure so she can't heal herself but she is really good at healing others
Job in clan: Healer.
Element: Wind
Dragon you want them to meet: Idk pick what would make a good story XD
Pic: 41017980_350.png
[/url]
HTML:[/img]
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Ladrar’s face turned red, and he felt as if his heart was going to explode. “I-I’m not asking you out! I-I just wanted to see if y-you..” His voice faltered. Was he asking her out??

If possible, his face got redder, and he bought him and Nyx some cooked meat.
Walking around, he noticed something large and green...
“My statue!!” He exclaimed, his embarrassment forgotten. He raced up to the moss-covered statue, then brushed as much of it off as he could. At last, he got all of the gunk off of it, revealing a beautiful, lifelike statue of the Windsinger. Ladrar’s eyes seemed to shine, and he turned to Nyx.
Ladrar’s face turned red, and he felt as if his heart was going to explode. “I-I’m not asking you out! I-I just wanted to see if y-you..” His voice faltered. Was he asking her out??

If possible, his face got redder, and he bought him and Nyx some cooked meat.
Walking around, he noticed something large and green...
“My statue!!” He exclaimed, his embarrassment forgotten. He raced up to the moss-covered statue, then brushed as much of it off as he could. At last, he got all of the gunk off of it, revealing a beautiful, lifelike statue of the Windsinger. Ladrar’s eyes seemed to shine, and he turned to Nyx.