Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind Flight Dominance/Festival
1 2
Hi friends! A small note to my flight and others: wind flight is exalting next week, not this week. Confusion apparently abounds! We are pretty sure our festival is March 30-April 5 based on the dates on the skin contests.

Windies, dominance organization is over here, if you want to play. If not, continue with your business!
Hi friends! A small note to my flight and others: wind flight is exalting next week, not this week. Confusion apparently abounds! We are pretty sure our festival is March 30-April 5 based on the dates on the skin contests.

Windies, dominance organization is over here, if you want to play. If not, continue with your business!
Thanks for this! Signal boost bump. XD
Thanks for this! Signal boost bump. XD
Bump!!
Bump!!
Going to bump this up so others can see!
Going to bump this up so others can see!
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png
Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure more of our folk check this forum than check the Wind forum. ^-^
Thanks guys! I'm pretty sure more of our folk check this forum than check the Wind forum. ^-^
not me though I check our forum everyday this forum too much posts lazy to check them all XD
not me though I check our forum everyday this forum too much posts lazy to check them all XD
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@sylvarant Me, too, I prefer the slow(er) pace. Plus I only have a little FR time every day, so I have to prioritize. ^_^
@sylvarant Me, too, I prefer the slow(er) pace. Plus I only have a little FR time every day, so I have to prioritize. ^_^
Another bump!
Another bump!
Bump! Go Windbros!
Bump! Go Windbros!
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
Bump!
Bump!
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
1 2