Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling OPAL babies PWYW
1 2
=u=

Ahhh I'm really sorry, I just got back to fr after a couple years so I'm pretty terrible at this.

In that case, can I stay on the pinglist for the robin pair? I will definitely buy one in the future.
=u=

Ahhh I'm really sorry, I just got back to fr after a couple years so I'm pretty terrible at this.

In that case, can I stay on the pinglist for the robin pair? I will definitely buy one in the future.
@Xaemilia

No worries! I definitely will, tho if you want, you can just come back in the near future when you have the money!
@Xaemilia

No worries! I definitely will, tho if you want, you can just come back in the near future when you have the money!
SerpentineWarlikeDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif
@Anubiis

I'm sorry, I know you were interested in my white/robin/robin babies a long time ago, but I just remembered when I saw your comment on my Clan Profile.

Are you still interested? Check my first post, I have two fellas from my white/robin/robin pair, and if not I can add you to a ping list when I breed them again?
@Anubiis

I'm sorry, I know you were interested in my white/robin/robin babies a long time ago, but I just remembered when I saw your comment on my Clan Profile.

Are you still interested? Check my first post, I have two fellas from my white/robin/robin pair, and if not I can add you to a ping list when I breed them again?
up
up
up
up
1 2