Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Anyone want a familiar? Read bold pls.
@Canadianrain
Hi, I'll send you a crossroads for the last one!
@Canadianrain
Hi, I'll send you a crossroads for the last one!
@Canadianrain If you still have a fam, I'd love to snag one. ^_^
@Canadianrain If you still have a fam, I'd love to snag one. ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
BUMP bump it up.
BUMP bump it up.
Got some new ones in stock.
Got some new ones in stock.
@Canadianrain I could use the bug and/or the creeping tendril. I'm having no luck gathering them.
@Canadianrain I could use the bug and/or the creeping tendril. I'm having no luck gathering them.
@AetherSeer
I'm out of creeping tendrils ATM but I can send over the bug right away
@AetherSeer
I'm out of creeping tendrils ATM but I can send over the bug right away
@Canadianrain Do you still have the firebug? It's one of the few I don't have yet.
@Canadianrain Do you still have the firebug? It's one of the few I don't have yet.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
@Jussie
Sorry, just sold it. Next one I get I'll ping you
@Jussie
Sorry, just sold it. Next one I get I'll ping you
@canadianrain Thanks, I need the other one too, should you get one. Glad to pay a reasonable amount for it (people go a little nuts with new familiars/genes etc and the prices LOL) I'm currently trying for the other owl :-) I got the purple one.
@canadianrain Thanks, I need the other one too, should you get one. Glad to pay a reasonable amount for it (people go a little nuts with new familiars/genes etc and the prices LOL) I'm currently trying for the other owl :-) I got the purple one.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
@Jussie
I'm not really asking for much for anything here really. I just keep getting them in my food gathering. So I toss them here. I know someone else pointed out that they were like... 23kt I think it was? I think that's ridiculous.
I mean, if they come from gathering food, then they're not worth that much. Right?
@Jussie
I'm not really asking for much for anything here really. I just keep getting them in my food gathering. So I toss them here. I know someone else pointed out that they were like... 23kt I think it was? I think that's ridiculous.
I mean, if they come from gathering food, then they're not worth that much. Right?